How to Get a Copy of Chatham County Birth Certificate Effortlessly
A is a vital document for your everyday use. You will need a birth certificate to access virtually all government services. For example, acquiring a passport, among others. You cannot afford to live without one, as doing so can also get you into trouble with the government if you can't prove your citizenship.
Like any other government certificate, obtaining a Chatham County birth certificate is a tall order. The government does this to ensure that you are getting a certified copy of your birth certificate. Apart from the process taking time, it's also expensive.
DoNotPay is here to lessen all the challenges you can encounter while acquiring a . We will do everything for you fast and at a fraction of the cost.
How to Order a Chatham County Birth Certificate by Yourself
The Vital Records Office issues a to anybody born in Georgia after 1919. Previously, records could only be obtained from the county where the birth occurred, but this is no longer the case, thanks to a new system.
A $25 charge is required when you request a birth certificate in Chatham County.
Because any Local Custodian Office in Georgia will be able to grant certified copies of any Georgia document, they must all adhere to the same criteria. Those who are qualified to get certified copies of birth certificates are as follows:
- If the individual mentioned on the register is an adult
- A parent whose name appears on the record
- A guardian with certified guardianship records
- An attorney or any other legal representative standing in for a child
- Individuals born in Chatham County
- A child’s grandparent with certified copies of a child's parent's certified birth certificates
- Spouses with a certified copy of marriage license
You can obtain a certified copy of a birth certificate from the Chatham County Vital Records Office in one of 3 ways:
|Physically visiting the office||Each certificate costs $25, and each extra certificate costs $5. Payment options include; cash, money orders, debit and credit cards, and cashier's checks. Checks are not accepted. To obtain a birth record, you must have a valid photo ID.|
|Sending the payment and documents to the office by mail||Include your full name as it appears on record, date of birth, hospital where the birth took place, father's name, mother's full name, phone number, copy of driver's license or photo ID, an embossed, self-addressed envelope, and a check or USPS money order. Include your full name as it appears on record, date of birth, hospital where the birth took place, father's name if noted, mother's full name, phone number, copy of driver's license or photo ID, an embossed, self-addressed envelope, and a check or USPS money order.|
|Placing your request over the phone with a credit card||If you're using the Vitalchek phone service, you will be charged $12.50 and a $25 certificate charge. If you need your record quickly and are using the Vitalchek service, you can pay an extra $20 to have it mailed by Federal Express.|
How to Order a Birth Certificate Copy Instantly in Chatham With DoNotPay
It is challenging to apply for your on your own. That is why DoNotPay has decided to remove that obstacle from your life by doing it on your behalf. You can request us to order a Chatham County birth certificate in 8 fast and simple steps:
- Go to the Birth Certificates product on DoNotPay.
- Select who the certificate is for (you or a loved one). If you are requesting a copy of someone else's certificate, enter their personal details, and upload evidence that proves your relationship.
- Enter the location you or your loved one was born in, so we can complete the form specific to your state.
- Enter the name(s) of the parent(s) as displayed on the certificate.
- Indicate what you will be using this certificate for, and choose whether you need an authorized or certified copy.
- Enter your contact information and shipping address. Upload copies of your government-issued identification, such as a driver's license.
- Choose whether you would like to electronically sign this form or not. Once we generate the form, verify that all of the information is correct.
- If you need the document to be notarized, schedule a notarization appointment using our Notary product. Otherwise, proceed to our Mail Checks product and let DoNotPay mail-in your request form with a check on your behalf.
Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Get Your Chatham County Birth Certificate
- Easy: We offer our services online, so it's simple for you to reach out to us
- Successful: We have worked on hundreds of thousands of cases, and we can assure you that we will handle your request effectively
What Else Can DoNotPay?
Aside from Chatham County birth certificates, we can also assist you with the following inquiries:
- Birth Certificates
- Where to Get Birth Certificates
- Online Birth Certificates
- Applying for a Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificates for Newborn
- Replacing a Lost Birth Certificate
- Getting a Birth Certificate for Passport
- Getting Birth Certificate Fast
- Finding Birth Certificates
- Birth Certificate Processing Time
Helping you get a Birth Certificate in Chatham County is one of the many services we offer. Other services include:
If you want to get your Chatham County birth certificate fast, you can always trust DoNotPay to expedite the process for you. Contact us today.