Well and Truly Gone—How To Cancel Trulia Subscription
Trulia is a real estate listing company based in San Francisco, California. It assists prospective buyers and renters in finding properties across the U.S. while also providing detailed information about listings and neighborhoods.
The company offers a monthly subscription for information about relevant listings. If you’ve found a home or wish to unsubscribe from Trulia for other reasons, DoNotPay can help you get rid of your subscription asap.
How To Delete a Trulia Account on Your Own
Once you’ve decided to move on to another real estate listing company, you will want to cancel your Trulia subscription. The company doesn’t make it easy to find their contact information, which is why we’ve compiled it for you.
Here are the different methods you can use to cancel your account:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Online Request Form||Yes|
Cancel Trulia by Submitting a Request Form
To cancel your subscription, you have to:
- Go to the Trulia request form page
- Fill out the form
- Compose a cancellation request in the Description text box
- Click on Submit
Cancel Trulia by Calling the Customer Support Line
You can also contact Trulia customer support via phone to cancel your subscription. Here’s how you do it:
- Dial 888-466-3501
- Talk to a representative and explain your request
- Provide necessary account details
The Trulia representative will be able to cancel your account immediately.
DoNotPay Will Help You Say Goodbye to Trulia
When it comes to canceling subscriptions, there’s no better option than DoNotPay. We help you avoid the hassle of calling customer support or visiting the company in person. Once you access our app from your web browser, you’ll be able to cancel Trulia in minutes by completing these steps:
- Log in to DoNotPay
- Locate the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter Trulia in the text box
We’ll take care of the rest and make sure that your Trulia subscription stays canceled. Once we’ve finalized the process, a notification will pop up in the app.
What Are the Best Alternatives to Trulia?
Searching for real estate on your own can be a challenge. Once you delete your Trulia account, you should look for an alternative to help with your search. Take a look at this list of Trulia’s competitors and see if one of them might suit your real estate needs better:
Use DoNotPay To Avoid Paying for Unused Subscriptions
Businesses are now switching to subscription-based payment models more than ever. While this does provide more convenience for consumers, it also comes with a downside—it’s easier to lose track of what you’re paying for. The average American pays around $350 a year for services they don’t use.
Instead of throwing this money away, use DoNotPay to track your active subscriptions. Once you connect our app to your email or bank account, we can start tracking every service you pay for. We’ll present you with a list, and you can decide what you want to cancel or keep.
Take Care of Mundane Daily Tasks With DoNotPay’s Help
Once we’ve gotten rid of your Trulia subscription, we’ll help you cancel any other service that you no longer need. DoNotPay can make it easier to cancel OrangeTheory, HP Instant Ink, CVS CarePass, YouTube Premium, and many other subscriptions. Use our app to cancel anything from your Gold’s Gym membership to an Office 365 subscription.
DoNotPay will take care of other administrative tasks as well. Use our app to get refunds from companies like DoorDash, Blizzard, Hulu, and others. We can even get you a refund from Amazon without returns. If Verizon or AT&T wronged you or didn’t provide adequate services, we’ll make it easier to sue them.
All of these features are available in our app, which you can access from your web browser. Take care of these mundane, daily tasks hassle-free after you start using our app:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Getting refunds from any company
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name