Simple Guide on How To Cancel Spokeo Search in Two Minutes
Spokeo is a website used for gathering private information about people. On Spokeo, you can find a variety of information such as:
- Family members
- Private contact info
- People’s birthdays
- Property ownership to value details
- Sex offenders data for neighborhoods
- Safety statistics
Spokeo has around 18 million users. It is considered dangerous because it reveals too much private data, and it seems to be an ideal service for stalkers and cyberstalkers. If you’ve decided to cancel your Spokeo subscription, you’ve chosen the right app.
How To Cancel Spokeo Search on Your Own
There is one main way to cancel Spokeo by yourself and two alternatives if the first one doesn’t work. You can cancel Spokeo:
- On Spokeo’s website
- By email
- Over the phone
Cancel Spokeo Online
You may unsubscribe from Spokeo at any time you like. This is what you’ll need to:
- Sign in to your account
- Go to your Account Page
- Scroll down and select Manage Account
- Click Cancel
Once you’ve canceled, the service should stop its renewals. You should get an email that your account has been canceled.
Canceling Spokeo via Email
You may cancel Spokeo through your email. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Write an email requesting the cancellation
- Send it to CustomerCare@spokeo.com
Cancel Your Spokeo Subscription Over the Phone
In order to terminate your Spokeo membership via phone, you’ll need the following information:
- Full name
- Email address or account name
- Last four digits of credit card
- Date of the last charge
- Amount of the last charge
When you’re canceling over the phone, keep this information close by and take these steps:
- Call customer service at 1-877-913-3088
- Wait for an available agent to pick up
- Tell the agent you want to cancel your account
- Ask them to send you an email verifying your cancellation
Waiting for customer service representatives to answer could be frustrating, but DoNotPay can help you jump the phone queue with any company.
Can You Cancel With
Cancel Spokeo Search With the Help of DoNotPay
Relying on the website's cancellation system might be risky since you can never know how long it will take the company to cancel your subscription. Chances are you’ll get charged again before they’ve finished processing your cancellation request—not to mention that it is, after all, in their best interest to charge as many fees as they can.
With DoNotPay’s app, you have a guaranteed 48 hour period within which your termination will be finished. It goes without saying that you’ll get an email confirmation after we’ve canceled your subscription. All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your and:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on the Find Hidden Money feature
- Type in Spokeo as the service you’d like to cancel
What Could Spokeo Search Charges Look Like on Your Statement?
See how Spokeo Search charges might show up on your credit card statement:
|SPK*SPOKEO SEAR||SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH|
|SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH CA SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH||SPK*SPOKEO SEAR 9879|
|SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH US||SPK*SPOKEO SEAR 7031|
|SPK*SPOKEO 180069942800-699-4264 CA||SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH 800-699-4264 CA|
|SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH 8006994264 CA||SPOKEO *8006994264 CA|
|SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH CA||SPK*SPOKEO SEAR 6174|
|SPOKEO COM||SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH 5968|
|SPOKEO *8006994264||SPK*SPOKEO SEARC|
|SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH 800-6994264 CA||SPOKEO *8006994264 800-699-4264 CA|
|SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH, 800-6994264||SPK*SPOKEO 18006994264 800-6994264 CA|
|SPK*SPOKEO SEARCH CA #00000|
Does Spokeo Search Offer a Free Trial?
Spokeo doesn’t offer a free trial—however, there is a free membership. This free membership includes access to basic search results, such as age, city, state, relatives, and addresses.
What Other Search Services Are There?
You can check out some of the other people-searching services:
Prices start at $9.86/month
Prices start $19.95/month
Is Spokeo Search Being Difficult? Sue Them With DoNotPay’s Help
Many users complained about the website’s inefficiency when it comes to their customer support. They also experienced the inconvenience of the company making unauthorized charges. From the company’s comments, it’s hard to discern what the real truth is. It’s still best to be safe than sorry, especially since Spokeo grants no refunds.
If you’ve been wronged by Spokeo, DoNotPay can help you take them to small claims court.
Our app will:
- Gather the information about your case
- Fill out a claim form for you
- Create a script for your day in court
DoNotPay Can Help You Monitor All Your Unused Subscriptions
Did you know that an average American spends around $240 a month on subscriptions for services they don’t use? Not only do they not use them, but a majority of them don’t even know about them. Once they get an unauthorized credit card charge, they start to wonder.
DoNotPay has a solution if you think you might be one of the 84% of people who didn’t know. With our Find Hidden Money feature, we’ll be able to:
- Monitor your active subscriptions
- Point out the ones you never use but pay for
- Cancel them with your permission
All you need to do is connect your email and credit card account to DoNotPay so that we can help you save your hard-earned money.
Use DoNotPay For All Your Administrative Troubles
DoNotPay is here to help solve your everyday issues, no matter how small or big they might be. We can help you with anything from checking if your number is on the Do Not Call list, knowing what a Do Not Call list is, and how to block email tracking to dealing with narcissist stalking, social media stalkers, and cyber harassment.
To access DoNotPay, open it in your . Here’s what we can give you solutions to:
- Issues with traffic citations
- Troubles with speeding tickets
- Spam text problems
- Robocalls who rob you of your money and dignity
- Waiting for ages to schedule an appointment with the DMV
- Delayed and canceled flights
- Your parking tickets
- Credit card problems
- Bills you are unable to pay
- Waiting too long for the customer support rep to pick up
- Problems with stalking and harassment
- Non-granted refunds with any company
- Spam email issues
- Auto-renewal of free trials
- Problems with subscriptions and membership cancellations
- Violation of your consumer rights