Off the Grid—How To Cancel SendGrid With Ease
SendGrid is a cloud-based email delivery service based in Denver, Colorado. It started operating in 2009 and is now a subsidiary of Twilio.
The company offers a subscription for its email API capabilities that include analytics, templates, email validation, and other features. Canceling a SendGrid subscription can take a while, which is why DoNotPay offers to cut that time short with our Find Hidden Money option. If SendGrid keeps billing you after canceling, we’ll take care of that and help get your money back.
How To Cancel SendGrid
You may cancel SendGrid at any point in your subscription, but the cancellation doesn’t take effect immediately. Make sure you try to cancel a few days before the start of the following billing period so that they don’t charge you again. Besides DoNotPay, the only way to cancel SendGrid is by modifying your account settings on the website.
You can use these methods for canceling SendGrid:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel SendGrid Using the Website Settings
When you’re ready to cancel your subscription, go to the SendGrid website and complete these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Go to the Settings tab
- Click on Account Details
- Press Your Products
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on Cancel Account
Does SendGrid Offer Prorated Refunds?
No, they don’t. You won’t receive a refund for canceling at any point while the subscription is active. Once you cancel your subscription, the service will remain active until the start of the next billing period.
Use DoNotPay To Cancel SendGrid in Minutes
DoNotPay offers a quick and convenient method to cancel any subscription or membership. Use our Find Hidden Money option to get rid of SendGrid recurring payments in minutes, and you won’t have to worry about being charged again. Complete these steps to unsubscribe:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Input SendGrid in the text box and confirm your choice
That’s all it takes to cancel the subscription! We’ll take care of the rest and inform you once our AI bots finalize the cancellation.
How To Avoid Being Billed for Unwanted and Forgotten Subscriptions
We use a large number of subscription-based services on a day-to-day basis, making it easy for some of them to slip under the radar. Americans underestimate the amount of money they spend on subscriptions since many of these services go unnoticed and continue charging the customer.
DoNotPay helps you avoid wasting money on unused subscriptions by tracking them. When you connect your email or bank account to our app, we can provide you with a list of your active subscriptions. We’ll identify all recurring payments, and you can choose which ones you want to stop. Use our Find Hidden Money feature to get rid of subscriptions without filling a form or calling the company.
Create an Email Program Using Another Service
If you still require an email service after canceling SendGrid, consider looking for a replacement. Here are a few of SendGrid’s competitors that you might be interested in:
|Pepipost||Starts at $25 per month||
|Mailgun||$103 per month||
|Mailchimp||$20 for 25000 emails per month||
DoNotPay Can Be Your AI Robot Lawyer
When it comes to canceling subscriptions or memberships, there’s no quicker method than DoNotPay. Our app will help you cancel subscriptions such as Book of the Month, Lemonade Insurance, Course Hero, Thrive Market, and many others. If you were billed by mistake or weren’t provided with promised services by Hulu, Audible, or NordVPN, we’ll show you how to get a refund asap.
Start using the diverse array of features we have to offer after accessing DoNotPay from your . Our app can help you with a large number of day-to-day tasks and challenges, such as:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting ahead of the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Finding unclaimed funds under your name
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Taking care of bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials without risk of losing money
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Requesting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Contacting imprisoned loved ones
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Doing away with spam text messages
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Waiving college application fees