From PokerGo to PokerGONE—How To Cancel PokerGo With DoNotPay’s Help
PokerGO is a video hosting and streaming service which allows you access to a huge collection of poker-related TV shows and live tournaments. PokerGO attracts thousands of poker fans who dubbed it “the Netflix of poker.” If you subscribed to their service and no longer want it, it’s time to find out how to ditch it.
Don’t Let Your Time Go to Waste! Cancel PokerGO With DoNotPay
The easiest way to cancel PkerGO is to let DoNotPay take care of it in a matter of minutes. It will only take minimal effort on your part. To get our help, open DoNotPay in your web browser and complete the following steps:
- Log into your DoNotPay account
- Look for the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter PokerGO or the name of any other service you want to cancel
That’s it! We’ll take it from there and ensure that your subscription is canceled. You’ll be notified as soon as we complete the process!
We also offer one more way to do this that makes terminating subscriptions even faster. If you connect your email or bank account to our app, we can quickly identify all active subscriptions, and you can cancel any of them as you please.
Other Ways You Can Cancel PokerGO
It is possible to cancel your PokerGO subscription by yourself if you want to take matters into your own hands. There are a few routes you can take if you want to terminate your membership:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Cancel PokerGO With a Phone Call
Customer support is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CT. Be mindful of the charges you might get for the call if you’re calling outside of the US! You’ll need to:
- Call 833-POKERGO
- Ask for assistance with canceling your subscription
- Answer any of their questions regarding your membership
Send an Email To Cancel PokerGO
Canceling via email is a good option if you want to skip talking to customer service or if you’re outside of the U.S. Here’s what you need to do:
- Access your email account
- Write an email and ask for the termination of your membership
- Send it to customer support at email@example.com
Cancel PokerGO via Their Website
To cancel using the PokerGo website, you can do the following:
- Log into your account
- Go to the My Account page
- Scroll down and click on My Subscription
- Hit Cancel Subscription
Where Else Can I Watch Poker Content if I Cancel PokerGO?
Terminating your PokerGO subscription doesn’t mean you have to give up streaming poker-related content for good. There are good replacements you can try if you’re unsatisfied with PokerGO’s service. We’ve compiled a handy list of alternatives for you to try:
Does PokerGO Automatically Renew Monthly and Yearly Subscriptions?
Most services won’t ask you before renewing your subscription for another billing period or after your free trial runs out. PokerGO is no different. If you want to cancel before you’re charged for a full subscription, keep track of the date!
Take That Free Trial Without Risk Using DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card!
We’ve all been there—you sign up for a free trial thinking it can’t hurt, and before you know it, the trial is up, and you’ve been charged for a full subscription. Is there any way to avoid handing out your credit card information when signing up?
Don’t worry—you can keep your credit card info safe by using DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card when signing up for trials! The card number and the expiration date are randomly generated and look no different to companies than the real deal. Once the free trial runs out, they won’t find any money on the card, and you will be automatically unsubscribed.
Solve More of Your Problems Using DoNotPay!
Your problems with companies and services most likely won’t end with canceling your PokerGO membership.
Open our app in your web browser and get our help for any of the following hassles:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Stopping text spam
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Contesting parking tickets
- Paying high bills
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Freeing yourself from spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Filing a claim for any warranty