Optimize Elsewhere—A Guide for Canceling Moz
Moz is a marketing and SEO company that offers software, educational content, and community advice to companies that want to improve their digital marketing strategies.
Canceling the subscription can be a chore, which is why DoNotPay offers to get rid of it in your stead. Our Find Hidden Money feature is the quickest and most convenient way to unsubscribe from recurring payments, and it will help you cancel Moz with ease.
How To Cancel Moz
Those who signed up for a Local or Pro Moz plan can cancel either subscription on the company’s website. The cancellation process differs between these two subscriptions.
Here are the different methods you can use to cancel Moz subscriptions:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Moz Local
To stop Moz Local recurring payments, you should:
- Go to the Moz website and log in to your account
- Navigate to the Moz Local Dashboard
- Select the location where you wish to cancel the subscription
- Go to the Profile tab of the subscription
- Select Deactivate Location and press the button marked the same way
- Fill out the survey and press the Cancel my Subscription button
- Click on Cancel on renewal
The company states that local subscriptions need to be canceled at least 72 hours before the next billing period to avoid auto-renewal.
You can also cancel immediately, but this move will cause the Moz Local location to be eligible for purchase by others.
To cancel right away, complete these steps instead:
- Reach the Deactivate Location step of the cancellation process
- Tick the textbox to confirm you understand what will happen if you choose to cancel immediately
- Press the Cancel immediately button
How To Cancel Moz Pro
If you want to cancel your Moz Pro subscription or Moz free trial, you have to:
- Log in to your account and go to the Subscriptions page
- Select Cancel Plan
- Click on Continue with cancellation
- Fill out the survey
- Confirm by pressing Cancel my subscription
Cancel at least one day before the start of the next billing period to avoid auto-renewal.
Cancel Moz With DoNotPay’s Help
If you want to cancel Moz quickly and reliably, you should use DoNotPay’s Find Hidden Money feature. Our app provides you with a convenient way to cancel Moz and makes sure that they don’t bill you afterward. Here’s how you can get rid of a Moz subscription with DoNotPay:
- Access our app from your web browser
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type Moz in the text box and confirm
DoNotPay will cancel Moz immediately. The app will notify you once the cancellation is finalized, and you won’t have to worry about any future Moz bills.
DoNotPay Can Keep Track of Your Subscriptions
Americans tend to underestimate how much they spend on subscriptions, including those they don’t use.
If you use a lot of subscription-based services, some of them are bound to go unnoticed. Little by little, you might lose money without knowing it.
DoNotPay helps solve this problem by tracking all of your subscriptions and memberships. If you connect your email or bank account to our app, we’ll be able to provide you with a list of every service you pay for. Check the list and decide which ones you want to cancel and which ones you prefer to keep.
See if Another SEO Service Fits Your Needs
After canceling Moz, you’ll need a replacement service for your digital marketing strategy. Take a look at a few popular alternatives that could prove to be better suited to your needs:
|SEMrush||$99 per month||
|Ahrefs||$79 per month||
Let DoNotPay Handle Other Tasks
If you need help with canceling Adobe Acrobat Pro, Amazon Prime Video, WorldVenture, or any other subscription, DoNotPay can take care of it. Whether you need to cancel a Gold’s Gym membership or get rid of an OrangeTheory subscription, we’ll make the process easier and help you avoid contacting customer support.
You’ll have access to all of these features and more once you open our app in your web browser. Take a look at the many tasks we can simplify:
- Taking care of issues with credit cards
- Suing anyone who wronged you in small claims court
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting payback on robocalls
- Receiving refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Avoiding spam text messages
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you can’t pay
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting refunds from any company
- Getting ahead of the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Staying in contact with your incarcerated loved ones
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Waiving college application fees