How to cancel your WorldVentures subscription in no time
WorldVentures is a U.S. based travel company founded in 2005 that sells discounted travel and lifestyle memberships through multi-level marketing. The company reports having more than half a million members in over forty countries around the world.
How to cancel WorldVentures
Terminating your WorldVentures membership can be achieved in several ways—over the phone, email, or with DoNotPay.
Can you cancel with
|Yes / No|
Cancel WorldVentures via email
- Open a new email and address it to eteam@WorldVentures.com
- In the email subject section, type in your name, ID number, and CANCELATION.
- Let WorldVentures know you would like to cancel your membership in the email, also providing a brief explanation of the reason. Provide your personal details, including your name, member ID number, and type of membership you are unsubscribing from.
- Send the email. You should shortly receive an automatic email from the company, confirming that your cancelation request has been received.
- You ought to receive another email in two to three business days confirming your membership has been canceled.
Cancel WorldVentures via the phone
If you prefer to cancel your WorldVentures membership over the phone, dial 972-805-5100 to get in touch with their customer service team.
Let DoNotPay help you cancel your WorldVentures subscription
Should you require assistance with canceling your WorldVentures membership, DoNotPay can do it for you quickly and efficiently. Take these simple steps:
- Log in via your
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type in “WorldVentures”
- Wait for our confirmation email
Remember that you can also connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay and let the app pick out which services you are paying for but not using. It will then recommend which ones you should dispose of and thus save a decent sum of money. So easy, isn’t it?
Does WorldVentures offer a free trial?
No, WorldVentures doesn’t offer a free trial.
Will WorldVentures let me pause my subscription instead of canceling?
No, pausing your membership isn’t a possibility with WorldVentures.
Does WorldVentures prorate their cancelations?
No, once you terminate your WorldVentures membership, you instantly lose member benefits.
Tied up in an issue with WorldVentures? DoNotPay can help
If WorldVentures has, in some way, mistreated you or dishonored their agreement with you, your only way of reaching justice may be to take them to small claims court. The good news is that we can help you sue the company and make sure you are fully supported in your legal quest. If you need more convincing, know that DoNotPay has been hailed as the world’s first robot lawyer and recognized by the American Bar Association for its contributions to increased legal access.
Find and delete all of your inactive subscriptions quickly
Did you know that, in a study conducted in 2018 by West Monroe Partners, only 6% of participants were able to tell exactly how much money they were spending on their monthly subscriptions? What’s more, a staggering 84% of the participants vastly underestimated the amount of their money that was going towards various subscription fees each month. With DoNotPay, you can now efficiently eliminate all unused subscriptions that are burning holes in your pockets. Connect your email or bank account to the DoNotPay, and we’ll identify which subscriptions you should get rid of as soon as possible.
Say hello to DoNotPay’s virtual credit card
Free trials can be fun, but they often come at the cost of our own forgetfulness. How many times have you signed up for something online, just wanting to get a quick look at this streaming service or that video game platform, intending to cancel immediately? Then, the next thing you know, a month has gone by, and your bank account is all of a sudden 30 dollars lighter. Ouch. This is exactly why you should try DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card. With its unique, randomly generated information, it enables “transactions” without you having to reveal any real information about yourself. It runs on a few basic yet effective principles:
- Generates unique, random credit card information
- Approves on “free trial” pages
- Doesn’t get approved on “subscription” pages
- Cancels subscriptions for you
Rather handy, isn’t it?
How else can DoNotPay help you?
We fully get just how unpleasant “life admin” tasks can be. The amazing news is that the DoNotPay app can solve a multitude of humdrum chores for you:
- Challenge traffic tickets
- Demand refund for canceled or delayed flights
- Cancel any service or membership on your behalf
- Help your case in small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment quickly
- Fight speeding tickets
- Dispute parking tickets
- Reach customer service on the phone without waiting
- Create a virtual credit card for free trial sign-ups