To Kill a Membership—How To Cancel Hunt a Killer
Hunt a Killer is a murder mystery game subscription that features monthly boxes of clues and evidence. One game is played over six episodes, with one box sent to the player or players every month.
If you subscribed to the game and feel that the novelty has worn off, you might be thinking about switching to another game. At this point, you run into the biggest mystery of them all—how to cancel your Hunt a Killer subscription.
The company isn’t known for cooperating with cancellation requests. Their website’s cancel function doesn’t always work, and their customer support team is slow to respond to inquiries.
How To Cancel Hunt a Killer
The Hunt a Killer FAQ page states that you can cancel a subscription by:
- Using the cancel function on your account page
- Sending an email to the customer support team
How To Cancel Hunt a Killer on the Website
Here’s how you cancel Hunt a Killer on your account page:
- Log in to your Hunt a Killer account
- Go to Manage Subscriptions
- Click on Cancel Plan next to your subscription
How To Cancel Hunt a Killer Using Email
You can also contact their customer support team and request that they cancel your membership manually. Follow these steps to cancel:
- Compose an email requesting that your subscription is canceled
- Include relevant account information to confirm your identity
- Send it to email@example.com
You can use these methods to cancel Hunt a Killer:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
Can I Pause My Hunt a Killer Membership?
You can put your Hunt a Killer subscription on hold for a particular amount of time. Follow these steps to pause your subscription:
- Logging into your Hunt a Killer account
- Navigating to Manage Subscriptions
- Pressing Pause Plan
- Choosing either the 30-day or 90-day pause plan
During this period, you won’t be billed for the service. Once the time is up, your subscription will resume, and the company will start billing you again.
DoNotPay Will Cancel Hunt a Killer and Save You the Trouble
When you decide it’s time to move on from this murder mystery box, DoNotPay will help you unsubscribe. Our app can solve the mystery of how to cancel a Hunt a Killer subscription. It was DoNotPay, in the app, with the Find Hidden Money feature. It’s the quickest and most straightforward way to cancel a subscription. Here’s how it works:
- Sign in to DoNotPay from your web browser
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in Hunt a Killer and confirm
DoNotPay will kill the subscription in its tracks and leave no evidence behind. Once we cancel Hunt a Killer, you won’t have to worry about their bills coming back to haunt you.
Speaking of ghost bills, small paid subscriptions tend to go unnoticed. When you sign up for something and forget, you’re still paying for it. That’s why the average American spends around $350 on services that they don’t use.
DoNotPay helps solve this by giving you easy access to a list of subscriptions you pay for. Connect your email or bank account to our app, and we can start monitoring your subscriptions. Once you decide you want to cancel one, use our Find Hidden Money feature.
Find Another Mystery Game To Play Instead
Plenty of games out there are just as fun as Hunt a Killer but don’t come with “difficult to unsubscribe from” DLC. Have a look at a few other subscription mystery games that might pique your interest:
|Deadbolt Mystery Society||$21.67 per month||
|Finders Seekers||$25 per month||
DoNotPay Solves All Kinds of Problems
If you’re having trouble canceling subscriptions, DoNotPay can solve the problem. Our AI lawyer app makes it easy to cancel services like Chaturbill, Beachbody, Upstore, and many others. If you no longer need an eHarmony or ScoreSense membership, we’ll get rid of them and make sure they stay canceled.
There’s more to DoNotPay than canceling subscriptions. We’ll show you how to get refunds from a company like Expedia while also making sure you jump the phone queue when calling their customer service line.
To start enjoying DonotPay’s features, you should open our app in your web browser. Check out all the tasks we’ll help you with once you start using DoNotPay:
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue contacting customer service reps
- Canceling subscriptions
- Getting payback for constant robocalls
- Dealing with bills even when you are unable to pay
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Getting refunds from any company
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting in touch with your loved ones who are in prison
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Suing people and companies that have wronged you in small claims court
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights with no fuss
- Disputing parking tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Protecting yourself from stalkers
- Finding unclaimed funds under your name in different states