Cancel Upstore in just a few steps with DoNotPay
Upstore.net is an online cloud store for uploading, storing, and sharing files and folders. You can use it to share different files with your family, friends, and anyone on the web, as long as you don’t violate EU or US laws. You can upload files through a browser or verified upload software.
How to cancel Upstore by yourself
If you no longer want to pay for your premium membership, you can cancel your Upstore account in one of the following ways.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
How to cancel Upstore by email
You can cancel your Upstore account by sending an email. Here is what you need to do:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask for the cancelation of your membership
- Provide all the necessary information in the email
- Wait for confirmation that your account has been canceled
How to cancel Upstore online
If you’ve purchased a recurring plan for one or three months, you can cancel your Upstore subscription through your account settings. All you have to do is:
- Go to the website
- Log in to your account
- Go to your account settings
- Choose the option to cancel your membership
- Wait for a confirmation email
You also have an option to contact them through their website for anything you need. Here is how:
- Go to the Contact page
- Click on Create a Ticket
- Fill in the fields with your email address and message
- Wait for an answer
Their team usually answers all messages within three business days.
Cancel Upstore with the help of DoNotPay
As Upstore’s options for canceling your membership are quite limited, the best way to do this is with DoNotPay. We offer a quick and easy option to cancel all of your subscriptions, including Upstore. Here is what you need to do:
- Sign up through your web browser and create an account
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Find Upstore
In less than 48 hours, you will receive confirmation of your cancelation.
What do Upstore charges look like on my statement?
In case you’re not sure if you are paying for your Upstore account or not, you should check your monthly credit card statement. When looking at your bank statement, Upstore may show as:
- Upstore +12292990090
Let DoNotPay monitor all of your subscriptions for unused services
Spending money on subscription services you no longer use can cost you a significant amount of money throughout the year. It is estimated that Americans actually spend $84k per year on different subscriptions without ever using most of them. Why? In most cases, these services have difficult cancelation options that dissuade the user from getting into that.
Luckily, there’s a way for you to handle all subscriptions and cancel the ones you don’t need easily. With DoNotPay, you can cancel any services you no longer wish to pay with just a few steps:
- Register an account through your web browser
- Connect DoNotPay to your email or bank account
- Let DoNotPay find all the subscriptions you have
- Go through the provided list of subscriptions you no longer use
- Unsubscribe from services you don’t need
Is Upstore being difficult? DoNotPay can help you sue them
If Upstore has wronged you in any way or if their team is giving you trouble with canceling your membership, you can get some justice by escalating the matter. DoNotPay can help you sue any company, including Upstore, in small claims court without any fuss. We have been recognized by the American Bar Association and received the Louise M Brown award for Legal Access.
Sign up from your browser now and get access to the world’s first robot lawyer. With the help of DoNotPay, you can fight back against bureaucracy and get the justice you deserve.
What else can DoNotPay do?
Apart from helping you cancel your subscription, DoNotPay can help you:
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights you might have had
- Make an appointment with the DMV without waiting
- Contest parking tickets
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Cancel all of your subscription services or memberships
- Get ahead of the queue when contacting customer support
- Use virtual credit cards so that you avoid being charged after your free trial
- File a small claims court case