Cancel EBMUD subscriptions in just a few easy steps
East Bay Municipal Utility District (EMBUD), also known as East Bay Mud, is a public company that provides the eastern San Francisco Bay with sewage treatment services and clean water.
Cancel EBMUD with DoNotPay
Canceling EBMUD on your own can be both tricky and time-consuming. If you’re looking for the most convenient way to close your EBMUD account, consider canceling it through the DoNotPay app. The whole process will last only a couple of minutes. All you have to do is take the following steps:
- Access the DoNotPay app from your web browser or download the iOS version of the app from the Apple Store free of charge.
- Click on “Find Hidden Money”.
- Type in “EBMUD” as the service you want to cancel.
We will cancel your subscription promptly and send you an email confirmation.
How to cancel EBMUD manually
Cancel EBMUD online
- Go to the EMBUD’s Manage Your Account page.
- Log in with your EBMUD ID.
- Click on the “Request Services” tab.
- Select “Stop Services”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Cancel EBMUD via email
- Compose an email expressing your wish to cancel EBMUD’s services.
- Include your personal information, contact details, and the stop date.
- Send the email to email@example.com.
- You should receive a reply in several business days.
Cancel EBMUD over the phone
- Contact EBMUD customer service on 1-866-403-2683.
- Ask the company rep to cancel your account.
- Follow the agent’s instructions.
- Ask the agent to send you an email confirmation once your account is closed.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Can I pause my EBMUD account instead of canceling it?
No, EMBUD doesn’t offer you the option to disable their services temporarily. If you want to stop paying for the company’s services, you need to close your account. Don’t worry, you can always reopen it if you change your mind.
Does EBMUD offer a refund after a subscription is canceled?
No, you won’t receive any refund. Luckily, EBMUD doesn’t have fixed monthly pricing. It will charge you for the amount of water you used, so you won’t spend more money than you’re supposed to, even if you cancel its services in the middle of the billing period.
DoNotPay can track all of your subscriptions
Most people underestimate the expenses of using multiple subscription services. Since monthly and yearly plans seem quite affordable, it’s easy to get carried away and subscribe to more than you need. In the end, people end up paying around $240 every month on paid memberships and subscriptions, most of which they don’t even use.
If you think you’re overspending on your subscriptions, it’s high time you started monitoring them. You can keep track of them easily with the DoNotPay app. The app will track all your subscriptions, highlight those you don’t use, and help you cancel them from your smartphone.
Is EBMUD being difficult? DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court
Does EBMUD keep charging you more than it should? Perhaps the customer service refused to cancel your account or help you with an issue? If so, your best shot at getting the justice you deserve is suing the company.
DoNotPay has been recognized by the American Bar Association and won the prestigious ABA Brown Award for its legal services. Our app can help you sue anyone in small claims court painlessly and effortlessly. You won’t need to waste your time and money on lawyers. With our app, you can sue EBMUD directly from your smartphone, in just several clicks.
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- Blue Apron
- Xbox Live
- CBS All Access
- F.Y.E Backstage VIP Pass
- MBI Probiller
- Planet Fitness
- ABC Mouse
What else can DoNotPay do?
Besides helping you cancel EBMUD, DoNotPay offers more than just a couple of services that can be useful to you. With our app, you can easily:
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial.
- Cancel any other service or subscription
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fight speeding tickets
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Contest parking tickets
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights