Seek Repairs Elsewhere—A Guide To Help You Cancel Credit Repair
As its name would suggest, Credit Repair is a company that offers credit repair services. They claim to be able to help users repair their credit through consultation and thorough credit monitoring.
If you’re taking matters into your own hands or aren’t satisfied with Credit Repair’s services, you should use DoNotPay to get rid of the subscription promptly. We’ll make sure you don’t have to call them and argue with representatives over canceling your account.
How To DIY a Credit Repair Cancellation
If you decided that Credit Repair isn’t the most reliable service to improve your credit score, it might be time to get rid of it. These are the ways you can cancel Credit Repair:
|Can I Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Credit Repair via Phone Call
To get ahold of a Credit Repair representative over the phone, you should:
- Dial 1-800-232-6499
- Ask to speak with an agent or representative that can handle your account
- Request to terminate your subscription
How To Cancel Credit Repair via Email
You can also send an email to the Credit Repair customer support staff to cancel your subscription. Here’s how you do it:
- Draft a cancellation email
- Include relevant account information
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
DoNotPay Will Make Quick Work of Your Credit Repair Subscription
There are plenty of companies that are content with dragging on the cancellation process and making it difficult to stop your subscription. DoNotPay helps you avoid the hassle of contacting customer support to cancel. With a few easy steps, you can be rid of your Credit Repair subscription in minutes. Here’s how you do it:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter Credit Repair or the name of another service you want to cancel
Our app will take care of everything else and cancel your account asap. You’ll be notified once the cancellation is finalized.
DoNotPay Tracks Your Active Subscriptions so You Don’t Have To
With how many subscription-based services we use nowadays, it’s not difficult to imagine that some of them might slip under the radar. The average American spends more than $300 a year on services that they don’t use.
If you’re worried about losing this much money to unused subscriptions, let DoNotPay monitor every service you pay for. Once you connect your email or bank account to our app, we’ll provide you with a list of your subscriptions. You can then choose which ones you want to keep and which ones you want to cancel.
Monitor Your Credit Score With Another Service Instead
If your Credit Repair subscription hasn’t proven useful, that doesn’t mean another service can’t fill that role more effectively. Once you’ve canceled Credit Repair, you might want to replace it with one of these alternatives:
|Credit Fix Solutions||$249.00 per month||
|Ovation Credit Services||$109 per month||
Let DoNotPay Be Your Administrative Swiss Army Knife
When it comes to canceling subscriptions, you can’t go wrong with DoNotPay. Use our app to cancel everything from V Shred to Book of the Month subscriptions. If you want to switch gyms but don’t want to spend time on the phone with Gold’s Gym or Planet Fitness representatives, DoNotPay will cancel them for you.
That’s not all—our app will also help you with other administrative tasks such as suing Verizon or lowering your bills. You can count on DoNotPay to get you refunds from Blizzard, Cash App, and Spirit Airlines.
Access DoNotPay from your web browser, and you can start using all of these features and much more. Here’s a list of tasks we can help you with:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Canceling various subscriptions or memberships
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Applying for other clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Signing up for free trials without losing money
- Ridding yourself of spam text messages
- Obtaining refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Not paying college application fees
- Dealing with bills you can’t pay
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Requesting refunds from any company
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name