How To Cancel Ad-Free Time and Save Yourself Some Time
Ad-Free Time is an online Domain Name System (DSN) ad and geo blocker. Unlike some VPN-based services, Ad-Free Time works on many different devices, such as Roku, Apple, PS3, and more.
How To Cancel Ad-Free Time Membership on Your Own
If you decide to unsubscribe by yourself, Ad-Free Time offers two ways for you to do it:
- Via email
Canceling Ad-Free Time Online
If you want to cancel Ad-Free Time from your account, do this:
- Open the service’s client page
- Log in to your account
- Go to Billing System
- Submit a cancel request
Canceling Ad-Free Time via Email
In order to cancel Ad-Free Time in writing, you can:
- Draft an email containing your account information and a cancellation request
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancel Ad-Free Time Subscription With DoNotPay
You can cancel Ad-Free Time easily with DoNotPay—it’s the quickest and safest way, too. Open our app in your web browser and you’re all set. To cancel your Ad-Free Time subscription with DoNotPay, follow the instructions listed below:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on the Find Hidden Money option
- Inform us that you want to cancel Ad-Free Time
Three most straightforward steps and your subscription will be canceled within the next 48 hours. DoNotPay will send you an email confirming your cancellation as soon as it’s done.
Can You Cancel:
Can You Get a Refund With Ad-Free Time?
Cancellations will be effective on the same day the request was made, but they urge their customers to contact them immediately if any problems occur. With the prepaid payments via the billing portal, refunds are not possible.
Does Ad-Free Time Allow Pausing the Payments?
Ad-Free Time doesn’t let you pause your membership. If you want to stop paying for your membership, the only option is to cancel it altogether.
What Are Some Options Other Than Ad-Free Time?
See some other options, the prices, and features in the table below:
|For unlimited queries, prices start at:
Take Ad-Free Time to Small Claims Court if They Violated Your Consumer Rights!
Has Ad-Free Time wronged you and you’d like to sue them? DoNotPay can help you with suing anyone in small claims court.
Our app has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, and we can help you win your case and save an enormous amount of money—money you’d otherwise spend on lawyers.
This is how DoNotPay does it:
- Gathers the evidence about your case
- Fills out a claim form for you
- Generates a script for your hearing
DoNotPay Can Keep Track of Your Subscriptions for Unused Services
Not only can DoNotPay monitor all the subscriptions that you pay for but don’t use, but it can help you cancel them efficiently.
Around 84% of Americans have no idea how much money they spend on their subscriptions. That number is estimated to be about $240 a month.
In comes DoNotPay to save the day! Connect your email and bank account with DoNotPay, and your virtual assistant will:
- List all your active subscriptions
- Highlight the subscriptions you don’t use
- Cancel them with your permission
Let Your Robot Lawyer Help You With Other Troubles as Well
DoNotPay was created to help the ones in need and prompt them to stand up to the man. Fighting California parking tickets, reporting online sexual harassment, and getting even with robocalls are just some of the many services that DoNotPay offers.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser and see what our app has in store for you.
We can assist you with:
- Disputing traffic citations
- Reporting fake robocalls
- Setting up a DMV appointment effortlessly
- Fighting parking tickets
- Ending any subscription or membership
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Solving your credit card issues
- Requesting refunds with any company
- Putting an end to spam mail
- Applying for free trials while saving money
- Managing bills you can’t pay
- Suing any company in small claims court
- Getting a hold of client support without waiting
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Being compensated or refunded by airlines for delayed or canceled flights
- Reporting stalking and harassment