How to Cancel 1 and 1 Ionos?
1&1 Ionos is a web hosting company that, apart from hosting services, provides its users with cloud hosting, email services, SSL certificates, dedicated servers, domain registration, virtual private servers, and website builder packages.
How Can I Cancel My 1&1 Ionos Subscription?
There are several methods to cancel your Ionos contract.
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
Cancel 1&1 Ionos Online
To cancel your subscription online, you need to disable the auto-renewal option on your account.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the Ionos website
- Login to your account with your IONOS Customer ID and password
- Click on the contract you want to cancel
- Click Next in the Update auto-renewal setting panel
- Find the Automatically Keep My Contract option
- Toggle the switch to turn it off
- Click Save
- Click Disable Auto-Renewal
- Choose the reason for canceling the contract from the list
- Click Next
Once you complete the steps, you will get a notification about the date when your contract expires. Each contract has to be canceled separately. If you signed up for more than one service, you have to repeat the cancelation process for each contract.
Cancel 1&1 Ionos Over the Phone
If the online method is not working for you, try contacting Ionos customer support over the phone. To do this, dial 1-484-254-5555 and ask to speak with a representative.
Make sure to have the contract in front of you when calling because you will have to provide the details.
Cancel 1&1 Ionos With DoNotPay
The easy way to cancel your 1&1 Ionos subscription is by using DoNotPay. It only takes a few minutes, and here are the steps to take:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Tap Find Hidden Money
- Type in 1&1 Ionos as the name of the service
We will notify you as soon as your subscription gets canceled.
DoNotPay can also help you identify and cancel all your unwanted subscriptions. Once you connect your bank account or email to our app, we will locate all your active subscriptions. You can use DoNotPay to unsubscribe from those you don’t want anymore.
What Are Some Popular Ionos Alternatives?
Some of the most popular web hosting services are:
From $19.99 per month
From $29.00 per month
From $5.64 per month
Is There a Prorated Refund When Canceling in the Middle of the Billing Term?
Yes, if you cancel your contract, you will get a prorated refund for anything you paid in advance. The non-refundable items are:
- Set-up fees
- SSL certificate fees
- Website Creator Plus
- Shipping and handling
- Extended term packages
- DynamicSiteCreator Plus
- in2site Live Dialog Plus
- Additional virus scanner
Does the 1&1 Ionos Subscription Renew Each Month?
Yes, the contract auto-renews each month, and your credit card is charged automatically. If you turn off this option, you will deactivate your account as well.
Can I Pause My Ionos Subscription?
No, there is no option to pause your Ionos contract.
Does 1&1 Ionos Offer Free Trials?
There is no free trial with Ionos, but there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What Do Ionos Charges Look on My Bank Statement?
Here are some typical examples of how Ionos charges:
|WWW.1AND1.COM 877-461-2631 PA||1AND1.COM 877-461-2631 PA 19087 US||1AND1.COM CHESTERBROOK PA|
|1&1 INTERNET INC.||WWW.1AND1.COM 877-461-2631 PA 19087 US||1AND1.COM|
|WWW.1AND1.COM CHESTERBROOK PA||1&1 INTERNET INC. CHESTERBROOK PA||WWW.1AND1.COM 877-4612631 PA|
|1AND1.COM 8774612631 PA||WWW.1AND1.COM||1AND1.COM 877-4612631 PA|
|WWW.1AND1.COM 8774612631 PA||Payment To 1&1 Internet Inc.||1AND1.COM 877-461-2631 PA|
What Else Can You Do With DoNotPay?
DoNotPay is the first robot lawyer in the world that can assist in dealing with many administrative issues.
Access DoNotPay from your web browser and check out some of the tasks we can assist you with:
- Managing credit card problems
- Dropping other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when calling customer service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting compensation from airlines for late or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with challenging bills
- Protecting yourself and your family from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds for unsatisfactory purchases
- Freeing your inbox from spam
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Signing up for free trials risk-free