Cancel Entertainment Weekly Subscription in a Few Clicks
Entertainment Weekly is one of the most famous pop-culture magazines in the U.S. The audience can read about movies, shows, theater, books, critical reviews, and other aspects of popular culture.
The Fastest Way to Cancel Entertainment Weekly Is With DoNotPay
If you wish to cancel your Entertainment Weekly subscription in a matter of minutes, DoNotPay is there to help you out:
- Open your DoNotPay account from a web browser
- Click on the “Find Hidden Money” option
- Enter “Entertainment Weekly”
DoNotPay will cancel your subscription and notify you as soon as possible.
DoNotPay Can Help You Save Money by Unsubscribing You From All Unused Services
Do you have too many subscriptions you don’t use, and you want to cancel them in order to save money? DoNotPay can help you out and make the process much faster.
All you need to do is connect your bank account or email with your DoNotPay account. That will allow us to analyze all of your memberships and figure out which ones are unused. Then we will suggest them to you, and you can select the subscriptions you want us to cancel.
These are just a few of the services we helped out clients cancel:
You Can Cancel Entertainment Weekly Manually, Too
If you want to unsubscribe from Entertainment Weekly on your own, you can do it in a few ways.
Can You Cancel With
Yes / No
How to Cancel Entertainment Weekly via Email
One of the options of canceling Entertainment Weekly is to send an email to their customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s how you can do it:
- Compose a formal email asking them to cancel your subscription
- Include your personal details and account info
- Tell them the reason why you wish to cancel
- Request a confirmation email
- Save the confirmation once you receive it
How to Cancel Entertainment Weekly Over the Phone
If you prefer calling, dial 1-515-284-3000 and ask from the customer support reps to cancel your subscription. Don’t forget to ask for the confirmation email and save it once you receive it.
How to Cancel Entertainment Weekly via Letter
It’s possible to unsubscribe from Entertainment Weekly by sending a letter. Here’s what you should write:
- Compose a formal letter saying that you want to unsubscribe
- Include your personal info (name, surname, address, email, etc.)
- Include your Entertainment Weekly account info
- Explain the reason behind cancelation
- Request a confirmation email
- Send the letter to:
1716 Locust Street,
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
How to Cancel Entertainment Weekly on Their Website
Here’s how to cancel your Entertainment Weekly membership on the website:
- Go to the customer service page
- Log in to your account
- Go to “Manage subscriptions”
- Fill out the required form
- Click “Submit”
The cancelation will probably take a couple of days. Make sure to save a screenshot of the cancelation.
Does Entertainment Weekly Offer Prorated Refund?
Once you cancel your Entertainment Weekly Magazine subscription, you’ll get a 100% refund for all unmailed issues.
Does Entertainment Weekly Free Trials Auto-Renew into Paid Subscription?
Entertainment Weekly doesn’t offer a free trial period.
Can I Pause Entertainment Weekly Subscription Instead of Canceling?
Entertainment Weekly doesn’t have an explicit policy on pausing subscriptions. You can contact their customer support specialists by dialing 1-515-284-3000 and ask them about the possibility to pause your membership.
The Best Alternatives to Entertainment Weekly Magazine
These are the most popular Entertainment Weekly alternatives:
$29.99 / year
Sue Entertainment Weekly Hassle-Free With DoNotPay
DoNotPay will help you with the complex bureaucracy, whether you want to sue Entertainment Weekly or any other company or individual in small claims court.
Provide us with information about the type of claim you want to file. We will help you write a demand letter, fill out the necessary forms, and give you instructions regarding court day and your statement.
Your only job will be to file the complaint and show up for your court day. DoNotPay will take care of everything else and make the process less stressful.
Count on DoNotPay’s Efficient Assistance With Other Everyday Problems
Are you having trouble dealing with issues such as traffic tickets, email spam, canceled flights, etc.? DoNotPay will help you solve them in the most convenient way. Your only task is to log in from a web browser and we will assist you in:
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Solving problems with credit cards
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer support
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Blocking spam mail forever
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with bills you can not pay
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing companies and individuals in small claims court
- Unsubscribing from unwanted memberships
- Making a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds from companies