Start Your Bullymake Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Bullymake is a subscription service for owners of dogs that are intense chewers. It's great for owners of Pit Bulls, Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, and other molosser-type dogs with powerful jaws. But any mutt owner will usually be thrilled with their products, too.
Bullymake has a solid reputation among breed-specific organizations like Pitbullscare.com and many pet product retailers. Their products are guaranteed to be made in the USA, which is a big selling point.
Does Bullymake Offer a Free Trial?
Sometimes, yes. Bullymake occasionally offers free trials. You'll sign up for a box of treats, select the treats that might interest your dog, and wait for the package to arrive.
As of late April 2022, Bullymake is not currently offering a trial. But they have done it so many times in the past. That means you can expect them to offer free trials again when they need a bump in sales.
How Bullymake Free Trials Usually Work
You probably already know how free trials work. They're marketing schemes designed to do two things:
- Attract new clients who usually wouldn't bother with this sort of product and earn their business with great items.
- Earn a few extra dollars by selling products to consumers who don't love the service, but don't bother to cancel on time.
Millions of Americans get involved with free trials and forget to cancel their subscription before charges occur. You're not alone if you've fallen prey to this marketing scheme. The good news is that DoNotPay can help. First, we can cancel your Bullymake subscription.
Then, we can make sure you never fall victim to an unwanted subscription charge again. If you use a free virtual credit card from DoNotPay, you'll never need to worry about forgotten memberships popping up on your credit card. (It always seems to happen at the worst time, right?)
How to Avoid Bullymake Automatic Renewals With a DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
You can avoid charges for free trials easily with DoNotPay. Here's how it works:
- Sign up for DoNotPay, and get a virtual credit card number, complete with expiration date and all.
- Use that virtual credit card to sign up for your free trial at Bullymake.com or anywhere.
- Enjoy your free trial. They usually last one month, or in this case, one shipment.
- Sign up with your real credit card if you'd like to continue getting monthly treat boxes from Bullymake.
- Or, if you don't care for the products, simply forget about them.
See how easy that is? DoNotPay's virtual credit cards work to protect your actual card information. Each burner card is only good for one free trial, so keep that in mind. But you can get as many as you like and try as many free trials as you want. You can use DoNotPay burner cards for all kinds of subscriptions, too. They're great for:
- Weight loss supplement trials
- Magazine subscription trials
- Food delivery trials
- And streaming services for entertainment
What if You Love Bullymake?
Sign up for more with your real credit card if you love this service. Bullymake offers a few different subscription levels. Essentially, the prices get better when you sign up for a longer plan. See them in the table below.
|Bullymake Box Plans||Price|
|3 months||$38 per month|
|6 months||$36 per month|
|Annual||$33 per month|
Remember, DoNotPay has a ton of resources for pet owners.
DoNotPay Loves Pets, Too!
As a pet owner, you're sure to come up against some paperwork hurdles from time to time. There's a good chance DoNotPay can save you time, money, or both.
After using that burner card to get a free Bullymake trial, spend some more time on the app. We can help pet owners:
- Renew dog licenses online, without standing in line at city hall
- Post lost dog / lost cat information in local and national databases
- Get Emotional Service Animal letters (for your landlord or airlines)
- Find coupons and deals for other pet products
And that's still only the beginning. Make DoNotPay your first resource any time you're dealing with an organization that's giving you the runaround.
What Else Can DoNotPay Accomplish?
DoNotPay helps with many things. We've compiled a list of the most popular ones below.
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
Try it now. You'll be amazed at how much money and time you can save with one app.