Because Your Dog Deserves the Best Treat-ment! Cancel Bullymake Box Subscription
Bullymake is a subscription box made for the man’s best friend. It is specifically designed for power chewers, and you can create it according to your puppy’s preferences. That means that you can:
- Pick your subscription plan (one, three, six, or 12 months)
- Add information about the dog’s weight, allergies, and toy preferences
- Choose the contents of the box
If you or your furry friend are not satisfied with the subscription box and service, DoNotPay will help you cancel it in the blink of a puppy’s eye.
Can I Cancel Bullymake Subscription Box on My Own?
Bullymake offers several options for canceling their subscription box and deleting accounts:
- Sending a cancellation email
- Contacting customer support
- Canceling on the website
Cancel Bullymake Subscription via Email
To unsubscribe from Bullymake by email, you should:
- Compose a cancellation email
- Enter Request to Delete My Account in the subject space
- Include all account details and reasons for cancellation
- Send the email to email@example.com.
Note that with this option, it usually takes the longest for the cancellation to be processed.
Contact Customer Support To Cancel Bullymake
You can do this by following the next steps:
- Click on the Help button in the bottom right corner of the page
- Enter your name
- Add your email address
- Enter a request to cancel the subscription in the subject box
- Type your message in the last box
- Select Submit
For the fastest response, write during the service hours:
- Monday – Friday 4:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. CST
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. CST
- Sunday 4:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. CST
Cancel Your Subscription Box on the Website
This method is pretty straightforward. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the Bullymake website
- When you log in, find Settings in the dropdown menu
- Click on Membership Status
- Tap Cancel Membership
- Save your confirmation number and email as proof of completed cancellation
Check out the following table for all available options to terminate your Bullymake membership:
|Can I Cancel Bullymake via||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Bullymake With DoNotPay
By choosing DoNotPay, you are making sure that the cancellation process will be done efficiently. There will be no lost emails, no misunderstandings, and no chargebacks.
Open DoNotPay in your preferred and follow these steps:
- Select the Find Hidden Money feature
- Type Bullymake as the service you want to cancel
- Hit Submit
We will take care of the rest and inform you once the cancellation is complete.
Surprise Your Furry Friend With Another Subscription Box
People will do anything for their pets. That includes trying out different subscription boxes with food and toys until the right one comes along. To find what’s best for your dog, try some of these services:
|Subscription Box Service||Pricing|
Will I Get a Refund From Bullymake for Timely Cancellation?
Bullymake subscriptions renew automatically if not canceled during the previous term. Once you start a new subscription term, whether on purpose or by accident, it is final and lasts for the entire period.
The company states that they will not issue monetary refunds for unshipped boxes in the middle of the current subscription term.
So, if you want to avoid unwanted payments and get a refund, make sure to cancel your membership before the auto-renewal kicks in. Refrain from submitting the cancellation request right before the renewal period because it can end up unprocessed.
Maybe Dog is a Man’s Best Friend, But DoNotPay Is the Best AI Assistant
You can monitor all your subscriptions, including Bullymake, by connecting DoNotPay to your email and bank account. This way, you can cancel any membership you don’t use or find underwhelming. Cancel Hulu, HBO NOW, or Netflix and start spending more time with your pets. Get refunds from PayPal, Uber, and Fiverr.
Get all the information you need by accessing DoNotPay from your . We can help with:
- Contesting parking tickets
- Managing utility bills
- Getting rid of spam email forever
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Making a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines
- Connecting with loved ones in prison
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Protecting work against copyright infringement
- Bypassing phone number verification for any service
- Finding unclaimed money
- Filing warranty claims
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Canceling subscriptions and memberships
- Waiving application fees for colleges
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Requesting refunds from any company
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Blocking spam messages
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer support agents
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls