How to Get AVG Free Trial with a Virtual Credit Card
Robust antivirus software is vital for the life and safety of any internet-enabled device. AVG Internet Security prevents malware and viruses safeguards your files and passwords. Besides, it helps protect your webcam from hackers and enables you to transact online and bank easily.
Due to the benefits that come with antivirus software, it's worth trying the . But how can you sign up without revealing your credit card info? DoNotPay will put you through.
In this guide, we’ll talk about:
- AVG free trial
- Fees after the free trial
- DoNotPay’s virtual credit card
Does AVG Internet Security Provide a Free Trial?
Yes, according to its website, there's a 30-day . With it, you can enjoy what the service has to offer, including protection for up to 10 devices.
How Can I Sign Up for an AVG Internet Security Free Trial?
To sign up for an AVG free trial:
- Visit the AVG official website
- Click on AVG 30-days free
- Download for windows or click on the Google play button to get it for Android
- Once installed, AVG antivirus free will activate automatically
The platform states that no credit card is required while signing for a free trial.
Does AVG Internet Security Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
No, since no credit card is required during sign-up. But if you enable automatic extensions, they will debit your account based on your subscription period. You may receive a mail through AVG with clear instructions on canceling or getting a refund. As such, you need to notify them anytime your email changes.
Prevent Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Offering a free trial is a great way to advertise what you have to offer. It's like getting a free toothpaste sample. You use it to brush your teeth to determine whether it can whiten your teeth or give you a refreshing feeling.
For companies, a service or product free trial can bring immense benefits, and a trial significantly boosts a brand base of prospective customers. But there's one major problem; you sometimes need to provide your credit card information. Even though you may be assured of no debit until the end of the trial, you still need to tread with caution.
Due to a busy schedule, some people forget to cancel the trial on time. The service company will debit you immediately after the trial ends if that happens. As such, you need to find a way to sign up without worrying about any unauthorized debits on your account.
To sign up for free trials without getting charged, use DoNotPay virtual credit cards. These cards are exceptionally designed to register for diverse online trials. You are free to use DoNotPay's free virtual credit card since they can boycott verification.
There is no need to fret over any deductions because our virtual credit cards never process any. Thus, you can safeguard your credit card details. Also, you will have the confidence that they won't be any charges for unwanted payments.
What Happens if I Forget to Cancel the Free Trial Before It Ends
If, for instance, you don't remember to cancel the free trial, our free virtual credit card will never allow any deductions on your account. Note that you can only use the card once. Each of them gets deactivated immediately after usage.
How Does DoNotPay Free Virtual Credit Card Work?
- Search free trial card on DoNotPay and enter the company you want a free trial for.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy!
How Much Will I Pay For AVG Internet Security After the Trial?
Here is what you'll need to pay after an AVG free trial:
|1 PC||$3.89 monthly and $46.68 annually (Limited offer). The Initial price is $5.83 monthly and $69.99 annually.|
|10 devices||$4.99 monthly and $59.88 annually (Limited offer). The Initial price is $7.50 monthly and $89.99 annually.|
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to AVG Internet Security?
Available for several internet-enabled devices, AVG internet security has other alternatives you can try.
|Comodo Antivirus||$29.99 yearly||Features an award-winning firewall|
|Avast Business||$39.99 yearly||All-round protection for small and larger devices|
|360 Total Security||$14.99 yearly||Multi-layered protection against viruses and malware|
|Systweak Antivirus||$39.95 yearly||Real-time protection and constant updates|
|Kaspersky internet security||$39.99 yearly||Protects devices against malware|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Solving your free trial issues is one of the many things DoNotPay can help you do. DoNotPay can help you solve several problems you're facing including:
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protecting yourself from stalking and embarrassment
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Dealing with bills you cannot pay
- Contesting parking tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
Want to enjoy the benefits of free trials without worrying about unwanted charges? Contact DoNotPay.