Learn How To Get an AVG Refund in a Matter of Minutes
AVG is an antivirus software developed in the Czech Republic. It can be used on different operating systems such as macOS, Android, and Windows. In case you are not satisfied with the service they provide, DoNotPay can help you get a refund in less than ten minutes!
How To Request a Refund From AVG With the Help of DoNotPay
Requesting a refund on your own is a tiring and time-consuming process. You can avoid it by choosing to turn to DoNotPay for help! Your virtual assistant can make your life easier if you allow it. This is what you’ll need to do:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your
- Click on the Get Protected button under the File a Chargeback category
- Provide DoNotPay with all the key information about your bank
- Type in AVG as the merchant
- Verify your signature and submit the request
When you fill out the short questionnaire, DoNotPay will send a dispute letter to your bank, and it can compose one more to send it directly to AVG. If you desire, we will refer to all relevant VISA and Mastercard codes and regulations that will help you get a refund quickly, as proposed by the Fair Credit Billing Act. Our app can also get in contact with the company on your behalf if you want to get in touch immediately.
How To Request an AVG Refund on Your Own
If you decide to request a refund from AVG on your own, these are your options:
Can You Request a Refund Via
How To Request a Refund From AVG Through Their Website
If you decide to request an AVG refund via their website, this is what you’ll need to do:
- Go to AVG's website
- Click on Home Support under Support in the top right corner
- Click on Billing and Purchases
- Click on Request a Refund
- Choose your product type
If you choose Windows and multi-device products, follow these steps:
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your contact email address and email address you used for the purchase
- Insert the product order number/reference number
- Enter the license number or product key
- Write the reason for your request
- Select Submit
If you choose Android products, follow these steps:
- Choose one of the options stating you purchased the AVG product less or more than 30 days ago
- Enter all the same info needed for Windows except the order number/reference number, license number, or product key
- Select Submit
If you want to request the AVG Premium Support refund, you will need to contact their support service over the phone:
- Call 1-844-234-6038
- Explain why you are contacting them
- Be clear about your intentions
- Provide them with all the info they request
- Wait for further instructions
What Is AVG’s Refund Policy?
You can contact AVG within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund in case you are not satisfied with their service. This 30-day-money-back guarantee is only valid for AVG consumer products purchased using one of these methods:
- Online purchase via the AVG Store
- Purchase via Google Play
- Purchase via an offer within another AVG product
It’s important to note that AVG doesn’t usually offer refunds for products if more than 30 days have passed since the purchase. If you experience any technical issues with a paid AVG product, though, you can contact AVG Support to deal with them via chat, phone, or email.
To request a cancellation and refund for a subscription you purchased from AVG via their online retail stores, find the confirmation email or invoice they sent you related to your purchase. Do the same if you wish to terminate a subscription because you object to an amendment to the EULA they have notified you of. The confirmation email or invoice will tell you which Avast company you will need to contact, and it will contain certain information you must provide them with to be able to request your cancellation and refund. The company will process your request and get back to you via email within three business days.
Issues You Might Encounter When Requesting an AVG Refund
AVG won’t give you a refund:
- If you finalized the purchase more than 30 days prior to the date you asked for a refund
- If you purchased a service they have fully performed prior to the date you requested a refund
- In case you have violated their End User License Agreement
Use DoNotPay To Sue AVG if They Are Being Difficult!
If AVG refuses to grant you a refund, DoNotPay can help you sue the company in small claims court. The world’s first robot lawyer can help you prepare all the paperwork you need to use in court. Download the app that has been recognized by the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown award for legal access and allow it to deal with your problem for you!
The researching process can be complicated and time-consuming if you’re doing it on your own. Instead, allow your virtual assistant to help you out!
Open DoNotPay in your and get your hard-earned money back.
DoNotPay can assist you with:
- Creating a demand letter—If you want DoNotPay to make a demand letter tailored to your case, you’ll just need to answer a few questions from our chatbot
- Making your appearance at court—DoNotPay will prepare the paperwork you need to win the case. Our app will also create a script for all possible scenarios that can take place in court
- Serving AVG—If your local small claims court allows it, we can provide you with a form called Serving the Defendant
- Filling out the required court forms—DoNotPay can provide you with the needed forms and fill them out for you
What Are Some Other Problems DoNotPay Can Help You With?
DoNotPay can help you with much more than just requesting refunds from companies. Are you fed up with receiving spam emails? Your virtual assistant can help you with that. Are you having trouble with email abuse? DoNotPay has a guide on resolving that problem. Wondering how to lower your cable bills? Our app can show you the way. Perhaps you want to sue someone for harassment? Our app can offer its assistance. Not sure how to cancel NordVPN? DoNotPay can help you terminate this subscription. We can even help you book DMV appointments in multiple states like Michigan, California, and Arizona.
Open DoNotPay in your and give it a try if you need help with:
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Disputing parking tickets
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting rid of spam texts
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Arranging a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Dealing with traffic tickets
- Signing up for free trials without risk