Get Zee5 Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Zee5 is an Indian streaming service specializing in on-demand video and premium services. The company was launched in 2018 with content in 12 languages and is available in multiple countries. You can access Zee5 on the following platforms
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Smart TVs
- Web browser
to new subscribers, but you have to purchase a plan first. But DoNotPay can allow you to get the without paying. Here's everything you need to know about how to get the Zee5 free trial.
Does Zee5 Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Zee5 offers a free trial that lasts for 15 days. However, the free trials vary from time and are specific to countries and platforms. When you visit the home page, you should see the current free trial offer.
The catch with getting a Zee5 free trial is that you have to purchase a plan first. That also means you will need to leave your credit card information when signing up, and the amount of the purchased plan will be deducted from your card.
How Can I Get a Zee5 Free Trial?
New users can enjoy up to 15 days of free trial on the Zee5 app. The length of the trial period will vary depending on the available coupons. Here's how you can sign up and start enjoying the Zee5 premium content:
- Download the Zee5 app on your preferred device.
- Click on the available free trial coupon on the home page. This will take you to the sign-up page.
- Fill in your details and purchase a plan as per affordability.
- Enable a "start free trial' and proceed to pay.
- The platform will access your selected mode of payment to complete the transaction.
- Paste the OTP at the check out bar.
- Start streaming.
Depending on the free trial coupon, the first couple of days will be free, and then the service will automatically renew into your paid subscription.
Does the Zee5 Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, the Zee5 trial will automatically renew into a paid subscription. However, whether your selected plan continues to auto-renew after the first paid subscription depends on whether you choose the monthly package or the time subscription plan.
You will be disappointed to know that you don't get a refund when you cancel the Zee5 free trial. Any charges for the auto-renewal for your Zee5 subscription are non-refundable. Because the service deducts money for the subscription beforehand, even canceling the free trial before it expires does not mean you will get your money back.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Most users end up paying a subscription because they forget to cancel the free trial on time. Eventually, you end up paying for a service you don't want using money that you could have used for something else.
But, this doesn't have to be the case. You can save yourself the trouble by using the DoNotPay virtual credit card, which will ensure you don't pay for the Zee5 free trial. Here's how the DNP virtual credit card works:
- When you apply for the virtual credit card, DNP will generate random credit card information and a number that you can use to subscribe to Zee5 and other services.
- The card is virtual but doesn't have any money. So, when the free trial expires, the service can auto-renew your subscription because there's no money on the card. Therefore, you get unsubscribed from the service automatically.
The DoNotPay credit cards are free, and they work for most services. You never have to worry about canceling on time or unsubscribing.
How Much Does Zee5 Cost After the Trial?
Zee5 has two premium plans for its subscribers.
What Are The Most Popular Alternatives to Zee5?
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
There's a whole lot more that DoNotPay can do for you besides helping you get a Zee5 free trial without paying. DoNotPay can also help you with:
- Helping you deal with bills you're unable to pay
- Demanding refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Helping you get compensated for delayed and canceled flights
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Avoiding queues when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting DMV appointments quickly and easily
Contact DoNotPay to find out more about how we can help you.