Get Free Trials For Weight Loss Pills Securely With a Virtual Credit Card
always offer free trials for their products.
- The free trial periods vary from company to company, but most offer a free trial period of 7 to 30 days.
- But free trials aren't truly free, as these companies try to portray.
- When you apply for a free trial for a weight loss product, the companies will always ask for your credit card information.
- When you fail to cancel your trial before the specified period ends, they will deduct their standard subscription fee to use their product.
It is very easy to forget to cancel free trials since there is always so much to do online, but you wouldn't want to see extra charges on your credit card statement at the end of the day. We understand that forgetting to cancel a free trial subscription is normal. DoNotPay has a free virtual credit card that you can use to access free trials for weight loss products without the risk of your credit card getting charged, even if you forget to cancel your free trial within the period given.
How Can I Get a Weight Loss Pill Free Trial?
, you will need to go online and search for companies selling weight loss pills. You can go ahead and access their website and find out if any of the companies offer a free trial. If they do, you will need to follow the registration process on that specific website.
Remember, most of these companies require you to fill in your credit card information. So you need to be sure that you will need more weight loss pills even after the trial period. If you are not sure about using the product in the long run, use a virtual credit card to protect your account.
Why Cancel Free Trials and Subscriptions
Canceling free trial subscriptions will depend on specific companies' cancellation procedures. However, the free trial cancellation procedure is the same for many companies.
Most companies will need to email their support team requesting cancellation or go to their website cancellation page and click on cancel.
Remember these two points:
- Cancel a free trial subscription a few days before the end of a trial period.
- This is because canceling a free trial one day before the free trial ends, for example, will result in your credit card being charged since most companies' response time is 48 hours on average.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Thanks to the DoNotPay virtual credit card, you can now rest easy knowing that your credit card will not get changed even if you forget to cancel a free trial before it ends.
How Much Do Weight Loss Companies' Products Cost After the Trial?
Weight loss companies charge an average of $60 for their weight loss pill every month. It might not seem like a lot, but it accrues to a large amount in the long run.
Free Trial Risks
A firm will claim that its weight loss product will help you lose weight without changing your diet or exercising and that you may try it for free with a money-back guarantee.
The truth is that the company can't back up its free trial promises. If you fill in your credit card information, you'll be charged a subscription fee every month. Getting a refund from these companies is also complicated. On top of that, you're automatically enrolled in offers you didn't want, resulting in higher monthly fees.
Many product offers are appealing, especially if they provide a free trial period. On the other hand, free trial offerings may be complicated, and there's usually a catch.
Here are some things to keep in mind when it comes to free trial offers:
|You will be charged if you do not cancel on time.||
|It's not truly "free" if you have to pay for shipping or other expenses to acquire your "free" trial||
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay offers a host of other services, including:
- Helping you deal with your credit card issues.
- Managing your subscriptions.
- Helping you get in charge with busy customer care representatives.
- Suing in small claims court.
- Scheduling DMV appointments.
- Demanding compensation for your delayed or canceled flights.
- Contesting your packing tickets.
- Helping you deal with your pending bills.
- Demanding refunds and chargebacks.
- Helping you find and sign up for free trials.
Reach out to DoNotPay today and let us help you get your worry-free.