Get a WebinarJam Free Trial in a Flash
WebinarJam is a cloud-based software that helps businesses conduct webinar sessions and is used in over forty industries by over 50000 customers. Customers can design webinars and can broadcast through social media outlets and live-streaming. However, the cost of the plans can be a little pricey, so many customers are looking for a try-before-you-buy trial service. In the last couple of years, have switched from 30-60 day trial periods to 14 days.
But what happens if you sign up for a free trial, and you forget to cancel? That's where DoNotPay comes in. DoNotPay offers a virtual credit card to help you avoid paying for services or products that you do not want or need without being charged.
How Do I Get a WebinarJam Free Trial?
is not actually free. The cost for a 14-day free trial is $1. You can choose the plan that you want, and you will have to input your information, including
- Contact information including your billing address, phone number, and email address.
- Credit card information. They will charge your card $1 to verify.
- At the end of your fourteen-day trial, your credit card will be charged for the annual subscription cost.
WebinarJam does offer a 30-day risk-free full refund. You must request the refund within 30 days after your purchase. You will need to contact customer support, and they will process the refund within a few days.
DoNotPay has a cancel product that can save you time, cancel your subscription, and request your refund easily and quickly.
What Plans Does WebinarJam Offer?
Like most software companies, WebinarJam offers different plans at different payment thresholds. The customer must choose the plan that best suits their needs, but can upgrade at any time to include additional options. Currently, the following plans are available:
|Subscription Plan||Monthly Cost||Benefits|
|Professional Plan||$229 (billed annually)||
|Enterprise Plan||$379 (billed annually)||
How Does DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card Work?
DoNotPay's virtual credit card, not only keeps you from giving out your personal credit card information, but it also lets you rest easy, not trying to remember when you will be charged if you forget to cancel. DoNotPay makes it easy to keep your free trials FREE.
Here's how it works:
- Search DoNotPay for a Free Trial card and enter the company you want a free trial for.
- DoNotPay will generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant.
- Copy the card details shown on your screen and use that information to sign up for your free trial.
That's all there is to it. DoNotPay makes the process easy, quick, and stress-free.
What Else Should I Know About DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card?
DoNotPay makes it simple to sign up for free trials and never get charged by issuing a virtual credit card. A couple of things to remember are:
- You can only use the card once, however, you can get additional virtual credit cards for other merchants.
- After one use, the card will be deactivated.
- The card numbers are for information and verification purposes.
- You will not be able to make purchases with the card since there is no money on the card.
Can DoNotPay Help Me With Other Problems?
You bet! DoNotPay is experienced in helping people just like you find quick and easy solutions to the problems that use your time and money. Let us help you with some of these problems
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- And more!
Let DoNotPay save you time, money, and frustration. We are experts at finding the best solution for your case. What are you waiting for? Let DoNotPay help you today.