How to Get a Virtual Mailbox Free Trial
Everything that has a physical address should have a physical mailbox. However, there is also the ability to have a virtual mailbox. Basically, you connect your virtual mailbox to your physical address and can receive your mail virtually and physically. Your mail is scanned so that you can see what you received on any given day on a virtual platform. If you are interested in a , this guide will prove helpful.
Most virtual mailbox programs will require you to enter your credit card information to activate the trial. Instead of using your own information, get a virtual credit card from DoNotPay and use that to start the trial.
Can I Access a Virtual Mailbox Free Trial?
There are quite a few virtual mailbox services out there, and several of them offer a free trial. Here are a few examples of .
- US Global Mail: 30-day free trial
- USA2Me: 30-day free trial
- SnapMailbox: 30-day free trial
How to Get a Virtual Mailbox Free Trial?
Below you will find a breakdown of how to get a free trial for three virtual mailbox services.
US Global Mail
- Go to US Global Mail.
- Choose whether you want a Basic or Plus plan.
- Select the button to start plan.
- Create an account.
- Follow the prompts on-screen to finish the process.
- Go to USA2Me.
- Enter your email address and check the box to indicate you agree with the terms and conditions.
- Choose an option from the dropdown menu on how you found out about the product.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create your account.
- Go to SnapMailbox.
- Fill in all the information.
- Follow the prompts as they appear on the screen to create your account.
Will My Virtual Mailbox Free Trial Become a Paid Subscription?
It appears that all of the above free trials will become paid subscriptions if you do not cancel your free trial. There does not appear to be information on when exactly you need to cancel the free trial, but a good rule of thumb is to cancel it at least twenty-four hours before it expires.
Here is a breakdown of the refund rules for each virtual mailbox.
- US Global Mail: All payments are final.
- USA2Me: All payments are final. The exception is that you can cancel within the first thirty days.
- SnapMailbox: Contact the company with questions about refunds.
Use DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card to Avoid Automatic Renewal
Unfortunately, it's very easy to sign up for a free trial and forget to cancel it before the trial ends. If you don't cancel the trial, you end up getting charged for whatever you were trialing out. In the case of virtual mailboxes, you could end up being out anywhere from $10 to nearly $400 if you chose to pay annually.
However, there is a simple way to avoid accidentally getting charged after your free trial. When you sign up for the trial, you can use a virtual credit card from DoNotPay. Here's how it works.
- You request a virtual credit card for your virtual mailbox free trial.
- DoNotPay will create a virtual credit card for you.
- You use that information to sign up for the trial.
- At the end of the trial, you will be unsubscribed because the card cannot be charged.
How Much Do These Virtual Mailboxes Cost After the Trial?
Here is a breakdown of the cost of the virtual mailboxes.
|Program:||Pricing Of Various Offerings:|
|US Global Mail||
What Will the Virtual Mailbox Charges Look Like on My Statement?
On your credit card statement, you should be looking for the monthly/annual price for the virtual mailbox you subscribed to. It will likely come up under the name of the virtual mailbox company.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do to Help?
DoNotPay is a powerhouse that can complete a wide variety of different tasks. Here are a few examples of different ways we can help make your life simpler.
- Sue someone in small claims court
- Get compensated for a canceled or delayed flight
- Get a chargeback or refund from a company
It can be helpful to be able to see exactly what you got in the mail on any given day, even if you can't access your physical mailbox. A virtual mailbox allows you to log in to a virtual portal and see what mail you got on that day.
The programs typically require you to enter your own credit card information to start a free trial. However, to avoid the risk of potentially getting charged, you can use a virtual credit card from DoNotPay.