Enjoy Vipre Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Vipre is an acronym standing for "Virus Intrusion Protection Remediation Engine." It is a cybersecurity company that develops and sells anti-virus software for personal and business use.
Vipre charges a monthly or annual subscription fee for its cybersecurity solutions. However, the company also offers a free trial for new clients to understand how its solutions work. Here is a complete guide on how you can take advantage of a .
Does Vipre Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, available to all new users. The free trial is available for all three of Vipre's cybersecurity solutions:
- Vipre Antivirus Plus (PCs only)
- Viper Advanced Security (PCs and Macs)
- Vipre Ultimate Security (PCs only)
The free trial lasts for 30 days, and Vipre offers full access to all its products' features. The goal is to give new users an intimate understanding of how the products work.
How Can I Get a Vipre Free Trial?
Vipre is incredibly generous with its free trial promotion. To this end, anyone can sign up in minutes via the company's online application form. Some of the details required when signing up include
- A business or personal email address.
- Your first and last names.
- The company's name, size, and category (type).
- An active phone number through which the company can reach you.
- Your country of residence.
- The number of potential users and your most commonly used feature in an antivirus program.
Additionally, the company may ask for your credit card when verifying the information. It is important to ensure that all the details provided are correct to avoid complications with the application process. Additionally, details such as the potential number of users and the most commonly used service at your company will affect your overall user experience down the road.
Does the Vipre Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, Vipre will automatically upgrade your subscription to premium and charge your credit card. Additionally, it is easy to lose track of your . To this end, you may incur charges if you let your subscription go beyond the 30-day free trial.
As such, it is advisable to track the trial's progress if you don't want to get billed at the end of the period. Additionally, it is advisable to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the period ends to avoid complications. Fortunately, the cancellation process is easy and quick – however, you cannot use your identity or the same devices to apply for another free trial.
It is also worth noting that Vipre doesn't offer refunds – it claims to make up for that with its 30-day free trial. To this end, any automatic billing is irreversible.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Recent research shows that more than 70% of consumers continue paying for unwanted or unutilized services because they forgot to cancel their subscriptions. Additionally, as mentioned earlier, it is easy to lose track of your Vipre free trial.
One of the standard requirements when signing up for any free trial is providing your credit card information for billing once the trial ends. Additionally, most platforms will not approve the free trial if the credit card isn't active. However, you don't need a real credit card to sign up for a Vipre free trial – you can always use DoNotPay's virtual credit card.
What Is a Virtual Credit Card?
Essentially, a virtual credit card is a set of credit card numbers and data that mimic real ones. It includes a fake credit card number, CVV, and expiration date. These numbers and data are generated randomly using DoNotPay's advanced programs. However, the fake data is attached to your original credit card to avoid rejections and other complications when registering for free trials.
The concept behind a virtual credit card is simple – Vipre doesn't have an account to charge after the trial period's expiry. As such, you don't have to worry about losing track of your subscriptions.
How Much Does Vipre Cost After the Free Trial?
Vipre will start charging you automatically after your free trial ends. It is worth noting that the company has some of the most affordable prices in the market. Here is a brief overview of its charges:
|Subscription Term||Vipre Antivirus Plus||Vipre Advanced Security||Vipre Ultimate Security|
However, it is worth noting that prices vary depending on the number of devices using the program. To this end, a subscription for Vipre Ultimate Security is only available for a minimum of five devices at $139.99 per year, $265.98 per two years, and $377.97 per three years. Additionally, each subscription can host up to ten devices consecutively.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Free Trials and Don't Get Charged
- DoNotPay is fast. Applying for free trials independently is time-consuming. Therefore, enjoy your SPSS experience with DoNotPay.
- DoNotPay is easy. It helps you avoid filling out many long forms. Wait for the feedback as DoNotPay ensures that your interests are well taken care of.
- DoNotPay is successful. We have been tried, tested, and verified.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay offers a range of services besides signing up for free trials. Some of our most popular services include:
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions and memberships.
- Signing up for free trials.
- Solving issues with your credit card.
- Disputing speeding and parking tickets.
- Expediting DMV appointments.
- Blocking robocalls.
- Dealing with unpayable bills.
- Expediting contact with customer care representatives.
- Protecting yourself against stalking and harassment.
- Suing companies and individuals in small claims courts.
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines.
- Getting chargebacks and refunds from companies.
- Blocking spam text messages.
- Blocking spam mail.
DoNotPay is one of the leading automated legal platforms. Visit the site today to learn more about our services and how we can help.