How to Get a Risk-Free Vidgo Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Vidgo is a prepaid television streaming service. They offer live TV with access to national and local channels, and a wide selection of college sports and professional sports. There are over 95 channels, as well as English and Spanish options. You can stream from up to three devices at a time, from anywhere, so everyone can watch what they enjoy.
Vidgo champions themselves as a great alternative to cable, because you are not required to sign a contract. If you are interested in a , but are worried you will forget to cancel, DoNotPay can help you get a risk-free trial in no time.
Does Vidgo Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, to their streaming service. The Vidgo 7 Day Free Trial is for new customers, or returning customers who have not had Vidgo service within the previous sixty days. There are three different packages offered by Vidgo, and you can sign up for one trial for one package. The services you receive are dependent on the package you choose.
This table illustrates your three options.
How Can I Get a Vidgo TV Free Trial?
You can sign up for a free trial by yourself. Just remember the trial will automatically charge your credit card when it’s over.
- Go to the Vidgo.com website
- You can click "free trial" at the top of the website, but it will automatically take you to the page to sign up for the English Plus Package 7 Day Free Trial.
- If you prefer to sign up for the Free Trial to the Premium Package or the Spanish Package, you should click "Plans" at the top of the Vidgo home page, then choose the package you want to try.
- Fill out all the required information and input your credit card information.
Does the Vidgo Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Consumers love free stuff, and businesses capitalize on this by offering free trials. However, almost every "free trial" comes with the stipulation that you give over your credit card information.
Businesses know that people tend to forget about the trials or forget to cancel in time. If you forget to cancel at the end of the free trial, your intent to trial a service leads them to new paying customers. That is where DoNotPay comes in. Getting a virtual credit card will make a actually free!
When you request a virtual credit card, DoNotPay automatically generates a random card number and credit card information for you. It won't actually have funds on it, but you can use it just for a free trial, inputting the information just like a standard credit card. When the free trial ends, Vidgo will try to charge your card, but since it will be impossible, your subscription will automatically be canceled.
How Much Does Vidgo Cost After the Trial?
There are three plans you can sign up for at Vidgo, and the price you'll pay depends on which trial you choose.
Remember: If you sign up through the "free trial" link, you will automatically be enrolled in the Plus Plan. To sign up for a different plan, you must go through the "Plans" page.
|English Plus Package
|English Premium Package
|Spanish Mas package
These are regular prices and do not reflect any promotions or special offers that Vidgo may run at any given time.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Not only can DoNotPay help you with virtual credit cards, we can help you with a variety of other problems or issues:
- Credit card issues
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from any company
- Canceling any subscription or membership
- Jumping the phone queue when calling customer service
- Getting compensated for robocalls
- Suing individuals or businesses in small claims court
- Quickly scheduling a DMV appointment
- Demanding compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are not able to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of spam mail
- Getting rid of spam text messages
It doesn't matter what problem you are facing. DoNotPay is here to help with a quick, easy, and hassle-free solution.