How to Get a TunnelBear Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Is your online browsing activity private? Any hacker with the right skills and tools can eavesdrop on your online activities with devastating consequences. Fortunately, you can lock them out with an efficient VPN. Additionally, you don't have to spend a fortune on concealing your online activities – many VPN services offer free trials or unlimited free usage.
- TunnelBear is one of the leading VPNs around.
- And while TunnelBear doesn't have a free trial, you can get free unlimited usage.
Here is a comprehensive overview of how it works.
Does TunnelBear Offer a Free Trial?
No, doesn't offer a free trial. Instead, this VPN offers something better: free usage for as long as you desire.
However, it is worth noting that a free TunnelBear account has some limitations compared to a premium one. Most notably, you can only get 500MBs of data monthly, which is insufficient for all your browsing needs. Additionally, access to some of the VPN's best features and servers is also limited.
How Can I Get a TunnelBear Free Trial?
As explained, anyone can Here is a step-by-step guide on how to get it:
- Access the TunnelBear website and browse down until you get to the different categories for users' plans.
- Click on the Free Trial plan and wait as the VPN program automatically downloads to your device. It is also worth noting that you may have to download the app manually on your Android or iOS device.
- Install the application into your PC or mobile device and launch it.
- Register using an active email address and a clever password and click on the tab labeled Create a Free Account.
The VPN will ask you to verify your email address before you can continue, hence the recommendation to use an active one. However, the platform will not ask for your credit card.
Does the TunnelBear Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
As explained earlier, TunnelBear offers a free, limited account that users can use for unlimited periods. As such, you don't have to worry about your free trial getting automatically upgraded to a premium one.
Additionally, the platform doesn't require your credit card when signing up for a free account – as such, it is impossible for them to charge you in any way.
But what if they did want your credit card information? Would you share it? Remember, you can always use a virtual credit card from DoNotPay to avoid that mess.
Avoid Automatic Renewals With a DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Fortunately, TunnelBear will not automatically upgrade your free account to a premium one. However, most other VPNs offer free trials for limited periods ranging from a week to a month, and then want to charge you.
Additionally, most other VPNs will ask for your credit card information when signing up for free trials. As such, you will be charged after your trial period ends, as most VPNs automatically upgrade free accounts to premium ones without notifying their users.
This is where DoNotPay comes into play. The platform offers a virtual credit card that you can use to register for any VPN's free trial. The best thing about this virtual credit card is that it will block all automatic charges on your actual credit card.
What is a Virtual Credit Card?
Essentially, a virtual credit card is a set of fake data designed to mimic an actual credit card's vital data. This data set includes:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- CVV number
The virtual card is attached to your authentic card to give it credibility, ensuring that your applications go through – most platforms check applicants' credit cards' validity and block applications if the card is fake.
The trick behind a virtual credit card is that it is linked to a hollow account. All automatic charges will bounce after your free trials expire.
How Much Does TunnelBear Cost After the Free Trial?
TunnelBear will only charge you if you opt for one of their premium VPN accounts. Here is an overview of what each premium account has to offer:
|TunnelBear Unlimited VPN
|$3.33 per month
|TunnelBear Teams VPN
|$5.75 per month
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is strategically suited to help you get access to free trials at no charges and more. Essentially, the world’s first AI Consumer Champion offers hundreds of automated services and helps solve everyday problems, such as stopping your free-trial VPN from making automatic charges to your credit card.
Some other services include:
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions and memberships.
- Signing up for free trials.
- Solving issues with your credit card.
- Disputing speeding and parking tickets.
- Expediting DMV appointments.
- Blocking robocalls.
- Dealing with unpayable bills.
- Expediting contact with customer care representatives.
- Protecting yourself against stalking and harassment.
- Suing companies and individuals in small claims courts.
- Getting refunds and compensation from airlines.
- Getting chargebacks and refunds from companies.
- Blocking spam text messages.
- Blocking spam mail.
DoNotPay is one of the leading automated legal platforms. Visit the site today to learn more about our services and how we can help.