Get the Best Deal for Transferring United Miles to Aeroplan
Transferring your United miles to Aeroplan can be a real hassle. While more flights may become available by transferring points, the entire process can be confusing.
Lucky for you, DoNotPay can help you transfer United miles to Aeroplan, as well as provide a lot more flexibility with all your points and miles. We can also transfer the other way around, from Air Canada miles to United.
If you prefer, you can follow our guide below to do the transfer yourself. Just be aware there may be better options than just transferring between United and Aeroplan, such as selling United miles for cash. More on that later.
Earning and Redeeming United Miles
- United has branded cards with many credit card companies and banks. Their rewards program is called United MileagePlus.
- Each card has its own reward structure. Additionally, Chase Ultimate Rewards can be easily transferred with United MileagePlus at a 1:1 rate.
- Generally speaking, the quickest way to rack up United miles is with either the Chase Sapphire Reserve or the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- United is part of the Star Alliance, which makes exchanging miles with international airlines easy. Air Canada is also in the Star Alliance, along with Brussels Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Air China, and many others.
How to Transfer United Miles to Aeroplan
- Rather than trying to transfer miles, it is easier to book a flight on United's website.
- You can use United's Book an Award Flight tool
- Air Canada flights will automatically show up in the results.
- You can still redeem your United miles on these Air Canada flights.
- If there are no Star Alliance flights available for your travel needs, there are other options that may be helpful.
Here is a comparison chart of United miles versus Aeroplan miles:
|Mileage Value (in dollars)||$0.010||$0.020|
You Can Do Much More With Your United Miles Than Just Transferring to Aeroplan
|Sell for cash||There are numerous third-party sites that will pay cash for your United miles. This is especially handy on United cards that don't allow mile redemption for credit card payments.|
|Use other redemption methods||You can trade your United miles for miles with other airlines and different credit card rewards programs through third-party vendors. If no Star Alliance member flies to your desired destination, you may still be able to use your United miles by trading them.|
How to Sell or Exchange United Miles on Your Own
- There are dozens of third-party mile and point exchanges to choose from.
- We avoid recommending specific ones, as they all have their own pros and cons specific to individual goals.
- It is critical that you remain compliant with the United MileagePlus rules. Any unauthorized trading or selling with third-party vendors can get you kicked out of the United MileagePlus program for good.
Need Help Selling or Transferring Your United Miles?
- There are a lot of different point exchanges. Finding the best one can be a hassle.
- Credit card companies will rarely give you a fair exchange for your points.
- DoNotPay can help you get the best deal.
How to Sell or Exchange Your United Miles With DonNotPay
Whether you want to trade or sell your United miles, DoNotPay can get you the best deal quickly.
Here's how to get started:
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
For example, if you are a United MileagePlus member, you can transfer your points to Mariott Rewards. Or if you want to sell your miles, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors. Lastly, we can also manage all your credit card points and miles in a single location.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get the Most Out of Your United Miles?
- Easy. DoNotPay is a single place to store all your points and miles. You can easily see how much they are trading for.
- Fast. No need to spend hours researching and creating several spreadsheets. DoNotPay has a single marketplace of well-vetted vendors.
- Successful. We are well versed in all the terms of conditions of United MileagePlus and other loyalty programs. You can trade or sell rewards with confidence.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
More points services
- Transfer AA Miles
- Transfer southwest points
- Transfer Chase Points
- Transfer Southwest Points
- Transfer Marriott Points
- Transfer Hilton Points
- Transfer United Miles
- Sell Delta Skymiles
- Sell Airline Mileage
- Sell Marriott Points
Additional Services from DoNotPay
- Airline Flight Compensation Hacks
- Complete Debt Validation Letters
- Dispute Credit Letters
- Suing for a dog bite
- Copyright Protection
- Recover Passwords
- Appeal Banned Account
- Writing letters to inmates
- Compensation for victims of a crime
- Sue in small claims court
- Dispute Parking Tickets
- Advanced Healthcare Directive
- Contact government representatives
- File a complaint against a neighbor
- Waive College Fees
- Help With Bills