Start Your Time4Learning Free Trial Risk-Free With a Virtual Credit Card
If you plan to homeschool your kids, you know that online homeschool programs aren't cheap, and you don't want to settle for the first one you try. If you're here, you're probably wondering if you can get a Time For Learning free trial, and you want to be sure your credit card won't be charged should you decide to cancel.
We'll tell you about Time For Learning's trial offer, and how you can take advantage of it using DoNotPay's virtual credit card, so you won't get charged if you forget to cancel in time.
Time For Learning Background and Free Trial
Here are 5 quick facts about Time For Learning:
- It was founded in 2004
- Founder John Edelson launched the company from his living room
- Time For Learning is now a part of Cambium Learning® Group
- The curriculum has earned an International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES) certification for an Autism Resource
- Time For Learning offers both after-school and summer "catch up" programs, which have been very popular for traditionally-schooled children trying to catch up after remote learning during Covid lockdowns.
There is no actual Time For Learning free trial, that is unless you decide to cancel your account during their 14-day money-back guarantee period. If you cancel after the 14 days are up, you'll still have access to the curriculum until the end of the 30-day billing period, and if you don't cancel then, you'll be signed up for the next billing cycle.
Unlike many homeschooling programs with free trials, Time For Learning designed this money-back guarantee period so that you and your children can experience everything the curriculum has to offer. However, there are officially no refunds after the initial 14-day money-back guarantee expires—though you can always try with DoNotPay's refunds and chargebacks product.
Want a quick peek at Time For Learning's methods without having to sign up with a credit card? You can view their demos here.
How Much Does Time For Learning Cost?
Here are the fees:
|First PreK-8th Grade student||$19.95/month|
|Additional PreK-8th Grade students||$14.95 each/month|
|First Grade 9-12 student||$30.00/month|
|Additional Grade 9-12 students*||$30.00/month (no discount)|
If you have a high school student and a grade school student, the grade school student will get the $5.00 discount.
Do Other Homeschooling Programs Offer Free Trials?
We think Time For Learning's money-back trial period is a good deal, but if you're still shopping around, you might want to look into these homeschooling curricula:
- Noggin: Has a free 60-day free trial for students aged 2-7
- Adventure Academy: Has a free 30-day trial for students Grade 2-5
- Abeka Academy: First 25 hours free
- Monarch: First 30 days free (no credit card needed, and no upfront fees)
Of course, these companies can change their policies at any time, so be sure to read their Terms of Service.
Avoid Automatic Subscription Renewals With DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card
If you forget to cancel your Time For Learning membership before the 14-day money-back guarantee period ends, and you want to be sure you don't get charged for a second full month, DoNotPay's virtual credit card can serve as a firewall between your regular credit card and unwanted charges.
- Sign up for a DoNotPay virtual credit card—it's easy!
- DoNotPay will generate a random (but legitimate) credit number for you to use when you sign up.
- Time For Learning will try to run the credit card at the end of the 30-day billing cycle.
- There will be no money on the credit card (other than what you'd authorize) and therefore, you won't pay for anything beyond the first 30 days!
Each time you need a virtual credit card, all you have to do is go to DoNotPay and have us generate a new one. It's that simple!
What if you've already fallen into the subscription trap, and need help? Fortunately, Time For Learning makes it easy to cancel, pause, and restart your child's curriculum program, but for other services? DoNotPay can cancel any subscription in just a few easy steps.
Explore DoNotPay's Other Services
Having DoNotPay on your computer or phone is like having your very own personal assistant on your side. (We've also been referred to in the media as "robot lawyers!")
We have thousands of ways to save you time and money, and they're so easy to use they (almost) make otherwise stressful tasks fun... like these:
- Claim rebates
- File a warranty claim
- Fight parking tickets
- Find the best schools for your kids
- Negotiate hotel bills
- Jump the phone queue for customer service calls
- Get refunds for late deliveries
- Get compensated for delayed or canceled flights
Are you interested in trying out Time For Learning? Now that you know you can do so without the risk of unwanted charges if you use our virtual credit card, you can shop around, get free or low-cost trials, and get the best homeschooling education for your child!