Get a Tennis TV Free Trial In 3 Easy Steps
Tennis TV caters to the true tennis lover, as the official live video streaming app of the Association of Tennis Professionals Tour. If you're interested in all things tennis, you may be interested in a Tennis TV free trial to get a taste of all it has to offer.
Before you sign up for a Tennis TV subscription, you should know what you're getting into. Here's all the information on what a subscription will cost you, and how you can avoid paying a hefty price. DoNotPay can help you avoid unexpected subscription renewals.
Does Tennis TV Even Have a Free Trial?
Unfortunately for tennis lovers, Tennis TV doesn't offer a free trial. However, they do have the option of a free subscription. It doesn't provide all the content of a paid subscription, but you can get some updates on the tennis world. As the Tennis TV website explains, with a free subscription, you get a "selection of highlights and hot shots," but not the ability to watch full matches.
How Can I Sign Up for a Tennis TV Free Subscription?
If "highlights and hot shots" sounds like it would be enough for you, it's not hard to get started on a free subscription. Here's how you sign up:
- Go to the Tennis TV subscription page.
- Click on "create new account."
- Fill in the information, including name, email address, and password.
- When you submit the information, you will receive an email, asking you to verify the account.
- Click on the "verify account" link in the email.
- That will take you to a page that invites you to purchase a premium subscription.
- Click "Skip for now" to get to the limited content you now have access to.
Does the Tennis TV Paid Subscription Automatically Renew?
Since you can't get a free trial, you may decide to sign up for a Premium subscription if there's a match you really want to see. But the monthly fee may be a little high for your budget on an ongoing basis. If so, you may buy a subscription-only intending to keep it for a month. Unless you're paying attention, however, you'll be paying for that subscription until you cancel it.
|Subscription||Cost per month||Cost annually|
The subscription auto-renews until you reach out to cancel it. You will be charged for the next payment on the day of the month you first subscribed. If you signed up on January 24, your next monthly payment will be February 24.
Dodge Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Whether you're signing up for a free trial or only want to use the service for one month, it's really easy to forget to cancel a subscription before it auto renews. There are just too many details to keep track of to be sure you'll return to the website and cancel your subscription on time.
Fortunately, DoNotPay has created our free Virtual Credit Card product, and it's perfect for situations like this. Armed with a virtual card, you're protected from unexpected renewals. Here's how it works:
- Find the virtual credit card product on the DoNotPay website.
- At your request, DoNotPay generates a random credit card number, as well as all the verifying information you need to use the number.
- Use this virtual card to set up a free trial, or to change your payment information on a paid subscription you don't want to continue.
- At the end of the month, the company tries to charge your card for a new subscription. Because there's no money or credit on the card, the charge is declined.
- You're automatically unsubscribed.
Although many people use our virtual credit cards to protect them from accidentally paying for a subscription at the end of a free trial, you can also use the number to make sure your subscription doesn't renew. Just set it and forget it, with no worries about surprise charges on your account.
How Much Does a Premium Subscription to Tennis TV Cost?
When picking a paid subscription plan, you have two options: a monthly subscription, or an annual one. If you intend to keep the subscription current for a full year, the annual subscription is the better deal, at $119.99, instead of paying $14.99 per month.
If you do want an annual subscription, but don't want to extend it beyond one year, it would be a great time to use a DoNotPay virtual credit card. Update your payment information with the virtual card number, and you can relax, knowing you're safe from accidentally paying for another year.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
Our virtual credit cards are a great way to protect yourself from unexpected renewal charges. But they're not all we can do for you. DoNotPay puts the power back into the consumers' hands, letting you take charge of your life in many ways. Here are a handful of examples of how we can simplify your life:
- Clean up your credit report
- Unban your online account
- Cut through the wait on the phone with customer service reps
- Dispute traffic tickets
We can also help with more!
- Waive college fees
- Stop irritating spam text messages
- Contest parking tickets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Negotiate bills you are unable to pay
At DoNotPay, we love to solve problems. Let us take a crack at some of yours, and see how much we can help smooth your path.