How to Get a Talkspace Free Trial Without a Credit Card
Talkspace is an online therapy platform that offers live chat with counseling and psychiatry professionals over the internet. They are competitive in the online therapy market and have a fairly large following. But there's one thing you won't find anywhere on the Talkspace website before you make an account: Prices. Talkspace will pair you with a therapist and a free consultation before they even mention prices. You can't find prices on their FAQ or their service pages. And when you do finally see the subscription costs, the prices are only not staggering in comparison to traditional in-person therapy.
So it's a good thing they offer a 7-day free trial so you can figure out if Talkspace is worth the investment. The is an important buffer between online help and high prices. Don't want to be charged a surprisingly high monthly cost after those seven days are up? DoNotPay can help.
Does Talkspace Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Talkspace offers a 7-day free trial for all subscription tiers. This is good, because you may want some time to decide if Talkspace is worth the money. None of their subscriptions costs less than $260 and many are closer to $400. The free trial initiates once you make an account and start your first consultation with a chat therapist.
How Can I Get a Talkspace Free Trial?
Accessing therequires you to make an account and sign up for a subscription service on Talkspace. The free trial is only seven days, so this is an especially short window to decide if you like the service and want to pay for it.
All Talkspace accounts, subscriptions, and free trials start the same way: You have to go through the intake. They're asking questions about how you feel before you've even submitted an email address. Follow through with the initial assessment and counselor match-up to reach the point where your free trial begins.
- Register an Account on Talkspace
- Go through the initial intake assessment survey
- Select your first therapist to try out
- Go through an initial consultation
- Choose your subscription level
- Begin your free trial
- Remember to cancel on time
Does the Talkspace Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, watch out. Your Talkspace free trial will cycle in just seven days to the first paid subscription month. For even a basic account, that's a $260 charge as soon as your free trial has expired. This can be a devastating hit to your finances if you weren't planning on buying the service. Fortunately, DoNotPay has a few tools you can use to make sure that the charge never hits your bank account.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
- Swift Account Cancellation
- Virtual Credit Card
How do you enjoy a Talkspace free trial without committing to pay the full price of a monthly subscription? We've got two great options for you. The first is an expedited version of your standard solution. You can swiftly cancel your Talkspace account before they have a chance to charge you. DoNotPay will take an official role in canceling your account to make sure that cancellation goes through before the seven-day free trial is officially over. Technical difficulties will not be a problem on our end.
The second solution is a virtual credit card. These are card numbers that are accepted as valid payments to a digital service - but don't connect to a bank account. When Talkspace asks for your credit card number to charge you after the free trial, give them a free virtual credit card number instead of your card. When the time comes to charge you, the charge will bounce off the dummy card and your account will be gracefully closed without that big hit to your finances.
How Much Does Talkspace Cost After the Trial?
After your 7-day free trial is up, you will be subject to the surprisingly high costs of Talkspace monthly subscription fees. Depending on the plan you selected, your next monthly charges could be anywhere between $260 and $520. Yes, that's per month, not the annual.
|Unlimited Chat Therapy
|$260 per month
|Unlimited Chat Therapy Premium
|$316 per month
|Unlimited Chat Therapy Ultimate
|$369 per month
|$396 per month
|$260 per month
|$520 for an 8-week program
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Free Trials and Don't Get Charged
- DoNotPay is fast. Applying for free trials independently is time-consuming. Therefore, enjoy your SPSS experience with DoNotPay.
- DoNotPay is easy. It helps you avoid filling out many long forms. Wait for the feedback as DoNotPay ensures that your interests are well taken care of.
- DoNotPay is successful. We have been tried, tested, and verified.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
What else can DoNotPay do to make your life easier and your finances healthier? Finding your TalkSpace free trial is just the tip of the iceberg. We offer dozens of services and tools designed to reduce stress, costs, and time-wasting in an everyday life. No doubt, you've got a to-do list a mile long and we're here to help you check off one item at a time as quickly and easily as possible. Explore our vast selection of services to find more than a few ways we help you take care of your necessary tasks this year.
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages