How to Cancel Your Sun Country Flight and Get Refunded
Sun Country operates less than 90 passenger routes, right out of the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. This cargo airline got its start in 1982 and has grown steadily since. Although you should be able to contact plans on your own, DoNotPay can easily guide you through the process.
No matter what flight dilemmas you're facing, be it through Southwest, United, Sun Country, or another airline, DoNotPay is here to help you. The Cancel Anything product we offer works wonders in these situations.
Cancel Your Sun Country Flight by Yourself
Whether you're trying to , a payment through PayPal, or an order on DoorDash, you should start by reaching out to their customer service department. They can often help you get the purchase you made canceled promptly, though they may try to tempt you with other offers first.
|Sun Country Reservations #||651-905-2737|
|Sun Country Groups Department #||(Must use for group flights of 10 or more people)
|Sun Country Online Cancellation Request||https://www.suncountry.com/?page=MyTrips|
|Sun Country Cancellation FAQ Page||Payment, Changes, and Cancellation Policies|
Call to Cancel
It's recommended that you call to cancel your flight with Sun Country. Just make sure you use the correct number provided above. Individuals can call the reservation number to cancel their flight. Groups who booked together must utilize the groups department number to get their trip dates taken off the schedule or rearranged.
Use Your My Trips Account to Cancel
Any Sun Country member with an active My Trips account can cancel online. You will need to:
- Log in to your account or enter your last name and reservation code.
- Click "manage my trip."
- Make sure the correct flight is selected and the information is correct before you click cancel.
- Wait for the confirmation email from Sun Country.
What if the Airline's Cancellation Window Expired?
All companies follow some sort of cancellation window rule. Everyone from payment processors like Zelle and Cash App, to big names such as Walmart and eBay, have a certain timeframe that customers can cancel a purchase before it's too late. Sun Country is no exception.
If you miss their cancellation window, then you will be charged a fee to continue canceling or alter your flight plans. If you only booked a flight with Sun Country, then the change fees are as follows:
- $0 fee - For changes made to your reservation 60 days or more in advance
- $39 fee - For changes made to your reservation 14-59 days in advance
- $79 fee - For changes made to your reservation 0-13 days in advance
The same applies whether you booked a flight and hotel, or flight and car rental. However, even at 60 days in advance, some hotel charges may still apply for canceling.
If you choose to reschedule your flight, you may be charged more if the price of airfare increases for the new date you have in mind. If the flight costs less, you will receive a flight voucher to be used within one year.
Request a Refund From Sun Country Instead
If you can't seem to get your flight canceled, it may be better to get a refund. You're more likely to get a refund due to a flight delay, but other types are possible. DoNotPay offers some hacks for plane ticket refunds that can come in handy.
Typically, Sun Country will refund your ticket price, less any fees and applicable charges. Let DoNotPay help you make a refund request so you can get as much money back as possible.
Cancel Your Sun Country Flight Using DoNotPay
If you're having trouble changing your plans with dates with DoNotPay's help instead. We'll get your flight canceled in just a couple of easy steps:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Why Work With DoNotPay?
DoNotPay is a one-stop solution for all of your pressing concerns. Whether you're trying to get your flight canceled, want a refund, or have another issue to address, DoNotPay is here to help. We're known for being:
- Flexible - We offer a wide range of products to meet every need, and will tailor our approach to your criteria.
- Safe - Any information you provide is kept secure.
- Fast - We'll handle any task as promptly as possible so you can get the results you're after quickly.
Other Flight Fixes Handled by DoNotPay
Canceling flights is just one of the many issues DoNotPay can help you address. We'll tackle other flight fixes to ensure a rewarding experience, including:
- Getting you compensated for a weather-delayed flight
- Finding flight school scholarships
- Helping you understand your airline passenger rights
- Getting you better lounge access at the airport