How to Cancel Your Urban Outfitters Order Instantly
Firstly, let’s find out if it’s possible to cancel an Urban Outfitters order in the first place.
Urban Outfitters Cancelation Policy
According to the Urban Outfitters official website, you can cancel an order for as long as you do it before the item is shipped. Once the shipment process starts, you won't be able to cancel. However, you may exchange it or return it when you receive the order.
Urban Outfitters Contacts
If you have any inquiries, you can contact Urban Outfitters through their customer support number, social media, or email.
|@urbanoutfitters or use #UOHelpMe|
How to Cancel Urban Outfitters Order Yourself
To cancel the order yourself, follow the steps below:
- Log into your profile on the Urban Outfitters website.
- Navigate to the order details page.
- You will see a button saying Cancel Items. Click on it, and that's it.
It should almost instantly cancel the order. Once this happens, you should receive an email to confirm the cancellation and the pending charges removed from your account within 1-3 business days. Also notable, no extra charges will be made on the cancellation.
If you can’t view the cancel items button, it probably means that the shipping process has already started on your order. In this case, you can only return the item after receiving them.
How to Request a Refund From Urban Outfitters
Sometimes, canceling an order isn't enough. If the money has already been omitted from your account, you'll need to follow up and get a refund. It mainly happens if the product has already been shipped.
According to Urban Outfitters' policies, exchanges and returns are free for customers in the US. The condition is that the merchandise is unused or defective. Also, to get a full refund, you need to make the refund within 30 days of receiving it. If you return after the 30-day mark, the refund will be sent to your email in the form of an e-merchandise credit.
You cannot return or exchange made-to-order items.
To return using the UO app, you can follow the steps below:
- Locate your order number by clicking the exchange or return button above.
- Print the return label. You should receive tracking information in your email.
- Attach the return label on the package (make sure you conceal the original shipping label.
- Send it to an authorized facility of the respective carrier, specified on your shipping label.
How DoNotPay Can Help Cancel an Urban Outfitter Order
By now, you probably have an idea of how you can return or exchange an Urban Outfitters' product. However, if you are canceling for the first time, it can still be a little difficult to get around.
If you miss just one step, the return might not go through. In this case, you might end up missing the return period or getting your money back. This is where DoNotPay comes in.
Our online robot lawyer is always on call to take over and get the job done on your behalf. It is simple and easy to use and has aided thousands of shoppers to cancel orders across a ton of different platforms and sites.
To use DoNotPay, follow the steps below:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit your details, we shall take over and compose a comprehensive cancellation letter on your behalf. With us by your side, you stand a better chance of having your order canceled or any charges reversed successfully.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Other than canceling Urban Outfitters orders, DoNotPay can also help with all kinds of other things, including:
- Cancel PayPal Payment
- Cancel eBay Order
- Cancel DoorDash Order
- Cancel Venmo Payment
- Cancel Walmart Order
- Cancel Southwest Flight
- Cancel Zelle Payment
- Cancel Etsy Order
- Cancel United Flight
- Cancel Cash App Payment
But that's not all. People everywhere turn to DoNotPay for a lot of different reasons. We can also help take care of your other online and legal applications. We can also help handle:
- Get refunds and chargebacks
- Get through to customer service
- Sue a company in small claims court
- Get help offsetting bills
- Negotiate for reduced hotel bills
- Airline flight compensation
With DoNotPay, you never have to stress about doing any redundant task by yourself ever again. With our vast experience handling applications, we can settle any issue you may have fast and guarantee successful results.