How to Cancel Your Etsy Order Easily
Etsy is one of the largest e-commerce platforms, with nearly every type of handmade item. Whether you're brand new to the site or a frequent user, you may find yourself wanting to cancel a recent order. The cancellation policies on Etsy are relatively strict. The process may be lengthy and complicated, but with DoNotPay, we can cancel your Etsy order swiftly. Read on to learn how we can help you cancel any order at the click of a button.
About Etsy Cancellation Process
Only the seller can cancel an Etsy order. This means that if the seller makes an order and later changes their mind for any reason, the seller must contact the vendor directly and request a cancellation of their order. If a customer or buyer wishes to cancel an order, they must contact the seller directly via message and request a cancellation. The cancellation request will only be successful if the buyer has not received their purchase. If the buyer's cancellation request is successful, the seller will make a full refund.
Before proceeding, verify that your transaction was processed in compliance with Etsy's cancellation policy. If you do not comply with the cancellation policy, your request may not be successful.
The cancellation process will be automatic if you haven't paid for or received your order. Etsy does not charge an order cancellation fee. However, if you cancel an order shortly after receiving it, the money will not yet be in your account.
You may also cancel your order before or after it has been dispatched. If the seller has not yet sent the goods, it will be easier to make a cancellation request. If the products have been shipped, you may request a refund and return them.
How to Cancel Your Etsy Order Before Shipping With an Account
If your order was placed less than two days ago, chances are, it has not yet been shipped. To cancel an order in this scenario, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Etsy account.
- Click to the "Your Account" area from the upper right-hand corner of the Home page.
- Select "Purchases and Reviews"
- Locate the order that has to be canceled.
- On the right-hand side of the order, click the link beneath the status "Not shipped." that says "Request Cancellation."
- You'll see an automatically produced message for the seller. Include further information about the order in the statement. You may explain why you canceled the offer or any other pertinent information you believe the seller should be aware of. You can even rewrite the message if you choose.
- Click "Submit" and wait for the merchant to respond.
How to Cancel an Order After Shipping
If you made your order more than two days ago, there's a high likelihood your order has already been shipped. The steps to canceling your order on Etsy after it has been dispatched are:
- Visit Etsy's official website
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen, click Sign in
- Click on the account symbol in the upper right-hand corner. It's the icon accompanied with the word "You."
- Select the "Purchases and Reviews" area from the dropdown menu.
- After locating the order you wish to cancel, click "Contact the Shop." A blank message draft will appear.
- Inform the vendor that you intend to cancel your order in a message. Continue by typing your message and clicking "Send."
Etsy Contact Information
|Phone Number||(844) 935-3879|
The process may be long, tedious, and frustrating. However, with DoNotPay, you can maintain your peace while we handle everything for you.
Why Use DoNotPay to Cancel Your Etsy Order
Even though canceling your Etsy order is a long, tedious process, DoNotPay will ensure it is completed. Using the company policy, we will inform the vendor that you want to cancel your order and send them a faxed letter so that it gets there in time for you to get your money back.
The process is a straightforward three-step process that takes very little time.
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
This saves you the hassle of explaining why you want to cancel your order and other unnecessary processes. It also ensures that you get your money back on time.
Additionally, DoNotPay is:
- Successful. Our order cancellation request will be accepted.
- Fast. We will only take a very short time to handle everything.
- Trustworthy. The process is very open and transparent.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you cancel anything literally. Other companies that we can help you make cancellations include:
Reach out to us today to quickly cancel your Etsy order.