How to Get a Strava Free Trial Easily With a Virtual Credit Card
Have you been meaning to try out a premium exercise tracking app? If that is the case, you should consider . Strava is a social network and GPS tracker app for sharing your sporting endeavors.
Interestingly, the app is exceptionally popular in both the serious and not-so-serious cycling and running communities. Note Strava recently announced some significant changes to what is and is not free. That, in turn, moved segment leaderboards behind a paywall.
However, the 60-day Strava free trial of premium features, even for new users signing up in the next 30 days, softens the blow to some extent. Understand that you can only access the service if you have an eligible Samsung Galaxy Watch.
Strava and Samsung have teamed up to offer a two-month Premium trial for those who own smartwatches like the Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch 4, Galaxy Watch Active2, and Galaxy Watch 3.
You can access your by visiting the landing page and clicking on the "Start your free trial" button. It is also worth mentioning that DoNotPay can help you avoid automatic virtual credit card renewals.
What Are Virtual Credit Cards?
Virtual credit cards were invented by DoNotPay. Think of them as “dummy” credit cards. They have zero funds available and zero credit limit. But they do have an expiration date, CCV number and everything else.
That means you can sign up for a free trial anywhere, but when the trial is over, you won’t be charged. With a virtual credit card from DoNotPay, you’ll never pay for a forgotten or unwanted membership again.
What Are Your Rights After Enrolling for a Strava Free Trial?
Like any other online service, you have rights as a user when you enroll for Strava free trial. Here are some of the rights that Strava users enjoy.
- Strava remains reachable to users who have questions and those who need assistance.
- Unless you reside in the European Union, you agree to arbitrate if there is a dispute after signing up for Strava free trial.
- Users can cancel their subscription or delete their account with Strava at any time.
- Strava welcomes your feedback and your permission to use it.
- Although you own your content, you can give Strava the right to use it.
Strava Terms and Conditions
Content and Conduct
You own all the tags, information, posts, data, messages, text, video, software, graphics, photographs, software, sound, or other materials you avail in connection with Strava services. However, the public routes and segments you create using Strava are not considered content.
Honoring Strava Community Standards is not an option, which means that the services offered are for your personal and non commercial use.
In that case, you should not sell, modify, transfer, copy, create derivative works, distribute, license, transmit, publish, display, reproduce, display, or perform any commercial purposes for any portion of the services Strava provides.
Strava also prohibits users from engaging in any of the following activities.
- Executing network monitoring or running a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to display, intercept, mine, or decode any packets used to communicate between Strava's servers or any data not intended for you.
- Mirroring, copying, or framing any part of the services that Strava offers.
- Removing any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Strava services.
Payments and Fees
|Designating and providing information about your preferred payment method is part of the requirements for paying any Strava fee. That includes details for a third party like Google Play or iTunes, credit card, online payment service, or any other payment method Strava makes available.
By providing Strava your payment information, you authorize the entity and particular payment processors, third-party service providers, and payment card networks to receive, store, and encrypt your payment details.
Additionally, Strava allows you to switch to a different payment method. Once you do so, do not forget to update your information accordingly. For instance, if you pay Strava fees through the iTunes or Google Play store, you can change your payment method through the corresponding store account.
|Opting for Strava's auto-renewal subscription service means that fees will be billed automatically monthly or annually as applicable. Note that these fees will only stop auto-renewing once your subscription is terminated or downgraded.
Also, unless otherwise notified in advance, your subscription fee will be the same as your initial charges, and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
|Paying subscription fees is inevitable if you want to access certain functionality of the services that Strava offers. You can pay your subscription fees along with any taxes, either monthly or annually. Understand that all subscription fees after Strava free trial are paid in advance.
Additionally, if you change from a monthly to an annual subscription, your annual rates will take effect at the beginning of the next billing date. Strava can increase subscription fees, any associated taxes, or to institute new fees at any time.
Of course, you will be notified in advance before such fees are affected.
What More Can You Achieve Through DoNotPay?
It is quite fulfilling to know that DoNotPay has got you covered when it comes to everyday hassles. So, if you do not want to waste time on administrative tasks, you should consider joining the DoNotPay community.
You only need to for the service to get the most out of the services that DoNotPay offers. Additionally, below are some of the things that DoNotPay can help you with.
- It helps you to fight text spam
- Takes care of credit card issues
- Facilitates access to free trials without getting charged
- Allows you to cancel any service or subscription
- It helps you to fight email spam
- Allows you to dispute traffic tickets
- Handles chargebacks and refunds
- It allows you to jump the phone queue for any organization
- Protects you from harassment and stalking
- Offers assistance in fighting speeding tickets
- It helps with bills
- Facilitates access to robocall compensation
- Helps you to deal with parking tickets the easy way
- It allows you to sue anyone in small claims court
- Gives insight into airline compensation hacks
- It helps you schedule appointments with the DMV