How to Get a SpyFu Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
SpyFu is an SEO research tool that lets you target and understands the tactics of your competition. Why are their pages ranking? What keywords are they using? Which blogs are performing the best, and why? These are all essential questions when you're building a business model and marketing campaign for your brand. SpyFu makes it possible to hone that strategy based on what your competitors are finding successful right now.
Of course, as with any serious tool, you want to try it out first. A is exactly what you need, and DoNotPay is here to help you make that happen without over-paying for a full subscription before you are ready.
Does SpyFu Offer a Free Trial?
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Sign up before you get the free time
- Cancel or time will be charged
SpyFu does not exactly offer a free trial. Instead, the takes the place of a money-back guarantee. Like many services of its type, a free trial isn't conducive to the service model, but a money-back guarantee is. If you know what you're doing, you can sign up for your first month and then claim the money-back guarantee for effectively zero charges using SpyFu.
However, this will require very carefully timed account cancellation - and a fast cancellation policy. If your account is still active when the new month rolls around, you'll be on the hook for the costs of month 1 and month 2 at the same time.
How Can I Get a SpyFu Free Trial?
Accessing the SpyFu free trial takes a little bit of work. Unlike a normal free trial, you will need to fully sign up and you will even be charged for the first month if you don't stop the rollover because it's a money-back guarantee instead of a real free trial.
Here are the steps necessary to get your .
- Navigate to the SpyFu Purchase Page
- Choose a Plan and Deal Package
- Enter Your Payment Information
- Claim Your ClickCease Complimentary Free Trial
- Enjoy SpyFu for a month
- Cancel within 28 days
Does the SpyFu Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, the SpyFu free trial isn't a free trial. It's a money-back guarantee if you cancel the service within 30 days. So if you cancel your SpyFu account within 30 days of opening it, you will get a free trial. But if you don't, you'll be on the hook for both the first and second month's monthly fees.
In other words, SpyFu does automatically renew and charge you money for a paid subscription at the end of the free trial.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Want to enjoy a free month of SpyFu without worry? DoNotPay can help you do that.
Sign Up With a Virtual Credit Card
One option is to create your SpyFu subscription using a virtual credit card. These free card numbers don't connect to a payment account, but they are accepted by online platforms as a valid form of payment. When signing up, enter a virtual credit card number instead of your personal financial information. When the time comes for SpyFu to charge your account, the payment will bounce and your free trial can end without mess or cost.
Cancel Your SpyFu Account On-Time or Anytime
Another option is to cancel your account right on time. This has its challenges, of course. You will need to set your calendar and most people forget to stop their free trials before they are no longer free. You may also run into delays in the account canceling process - which can push your account over the payment rollover line.
DoNotPay can expedite your account cancellation so you won't have to pay for one or two months of SpyFu due to technical or administrative delays.
How Much Does SpyFu Cost After the Trial?
The cost of a SpyFu subscription after the first month depends on which subscription package you selected.
Currently, SpyFu offers three tiers of subscription.
|Basic Plan||$33 per month|
|Professional Plan||$58 per month|
|Limited Time Offer with ClickCease||$8 per month|
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Free Trials and Don't Get Charged
- DoNotPay is fast. Applying for free trials independently is time-consuming. Therefore, enjoy your SPSS experience with DoNotPay.
- DoNotPay is easy. It helps you avoid filling out many long forms. Wait for the feedback as DoNotPay ensures that your interests are well taken care of.
- DoNotPay is successful. We have been tried, tested, and verified.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Is there anything else we can help you cross off your to-do list? Running a small business or brand can be a big task with more than a little administration and legal tedium in between founding and success.
Here at DoNotPay, we're experts at admin work and legal tedium. Take a look at our many other products and services available. The following list is only a few of the full selections you can choose from to handle everything from big hassles to little hurdles in your business and lifestyle plans.
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages