How to Get a Soundtrap Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
If you enjoy making music, you might be familiar with Soundtrap. It is a product offered by Spotify to create your own music. It has certain benefits, such as being able to be used on any device and having options like autotune, automation, and loops & presets. If you are looking to try out Soundtrap, you might be curious about a .
Often, when you sign up for a free trial, the company requires you to use a credit card to access the trial. Unfortunately, this frequently ends with people being charged because they forget to cancel before the trial ends. Avoid getting charged by using a virtual credit card from DoNotPay.
Is There a Soundtrap Free Trial?
Yes, Soundtrap has a variety of different plans for making music. You can access a free account, but you will not have access to the entire Soundtrap application. If you want to gain access to more, you will have to upgrade to a different plan. There are four different plans, and each one has a one-month free trial.
How to Get a Free Trial for Soundtrap
Follow the steps below to access your .
- Go to the Soundtrap pricing page.
- Look over the plans and decide which one is right for you.
- Click on the Try It Free button for the plan you want to try.
- Sign up using Google, Facebook, or email.
- Enter any information that is required, including credit card information.
Will My Free Trial Become a Paid Subscription?
After one month, if you do not cancel your free trial, it will automatically become a paid subscription for whatever plan you chose. Soundtrap does not appear to say when you need to cancel the trial, but at least twenty-four hours before the trial ends is a good rule of thumb. However, the moment you cancel your trial, you will lose access to the paid features, so don't cancel it too soon.
In terms of refunds, forgetting to cancel your trial does not entitle you to a refund. However, if you cancel your subscription, it will end at the end of your payment cycle, and you won't be charged again. So, for instance, if you choose to pay monthly, the subscription will change at the end of the month.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card
Out of sight, out of mind is often the downfall of many people when they forget to cancel their free trial. If you don't cancel your trial before it ends, many companies will automatically charge your card. You can avoid this happening by using a virtual credit card from DoNotpay. Here's what that process looks like:
- You request a virtual card for your Soundtrap free trial.
- We generate a card with all the important information you need.
- You use that card to access your trial.
- When the trial is over, the company will end up unsubscribing you when the card can't be charged.
How Much Will a Soundtrap Subscription Cost After the Trial?
Here is a breakdown of the four different plans:
|Music Makers Premium
|Music Makers Supreme
|Storytellers (for podcasters)
|Soundtrap/Spotify Premium Bundle
How Will Soundtrap's Charges Appear on My Statement?
If you are looking for the Soundtrap charge on your statement, you want to look for the following things:
- The name Soundtrap or Spotify
- The amount you were billed (such as $7.99 monthly or $$95.99 billed yearly)
- This could be a monthly bill or an annual bill, depending on what you chose.
- You may also see authorization charges briefly appear and then disappear on your statement.
What Are Popular Alternatives to Soundtrap?
There are several popular alternatives to Soundtrap that you can check out.
- Individual Plan: Starts at $20.99/month
- Student and Teacher Plan: Starts at $19.99/month
- Teams and Business Plan: $33.99/month per license
- Live 11 Intro: $99 or $16.50 for six months
- Live 11 Standard: $449 or $74.85 for six months
- Live 11 Suite: $749 or $124.85 for six months
- Free Plan with limited features
- Creator: $12 per editor per month
- Pro: $24 per editor per month
- Custom: For twenty-plus user teams, contact sales
Other Things DoNotPay Can Do
DoNotPay works with quite a few different companies, so we can assist you in a lot of ways. Here are some examples.
- Help you with credit card issues
- Find you compensation for poor airline experiences
- Help you pay bills
- Get rid of constant spam emails
Making music can be a lot of fun and be therapeutic. Soundtrap by Spotify can be a great way to make music, but a free trial does require you to input your credit card information. However, you can avoid getting charged by using a free virtual credit card from DoNotPay. Reach out today to see how we can get you set up with a free trial for Soundtrap.