Try a Slacker (LiveOne) Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
Music is a fun part of everyday life, and streaming services make it easier than ever to listen to your favorites while discovering new favorites. Slacker now LiveOne, came onto the scene in 2004 claiming to be the best music streaming platform, and a Slacker premium free trial might help you confirm if that is an accurate claim.
Finding the perfect streaming service to stream music and podcasts is essential. While most streaming services offer free versions of their platform, the premium subscriptions come with some coveted features, including skipping the annoying commercials. Unfortunately, streaming services charges can add up.
Companies offer free trials to let you sample their service and get you hooked. They also know that many people forget to cancel their subscriptions, resulting in charges after the trial period ends. If you are one of those people, and you want to avoid unwanted charges, DoNotPay offers virtual credit cards to solve this problem!
Why Choose Slacker?
There is a lot of competition in the music streaming market, so choosing the right platform can be difficult. Slacker was developed in 2004 and was bought by LiveXLive in 2017 and rebranded as LiveXLive powered by Slacker. The brand further expanded its brand in 2020 with the purchase of PodcastOne and rebranded itself once again as LiveOne. The company felt the new name encompassed all of its streaming platforms.
Like other streaming services, users can listen to curated radio stations, which are individualized as they like or dislike the content. Some features set LiveOne apart, however.
- Live concert and music festival streaming.
- A partnership with ABC News that allows users to add news updates on the hour.
- ESPN Channels.
- Partnership with Tesla allowing owners free upgraded access.
What Upgrades Are Available?
LiveOne offers three levels of membership at varying price points.
The basic version of LiveOne is free of charge for everyone. The features include:
- Concert & festival live streams
- Handcrafted audio stations
- Personalized recommendations
- Original shows & podcasts
LiveOne users get everything basic users enjoy, plus a few additional perks for a small fee. The cost is $3.99 a month or $35.88 a year. The plus perks include:
- No ads
- Unlimited skips
- Max audio quality
The top tier of LiveOne memberships is the Premium membership. The cost is $9.99 a month, and premium users enjoy all the perks that Basic and Plus users enjoy and more. The additional perks include:
- Listen offline
- Play on-demand
In summary LiveOne’s pricing would be:
Try a LiveOne Premium Membership Risk-Free
If you aren't sure if LiveOne is right for you, you can try a free trial. LiveOne offers a 30 day free trial for their LiveOne Plus membership. Unfortunately, the free trial does require a credit card. If you cancel the free trial before the 30 day trial period, the card won't be charged, but if you forget, the free trial automatically transitions into a paid subscription.
If you often forget to cancel free trials or you do not want to give out your personal card information, DoNotPay is here to help with a virtual card option.
What Are Virtual Credit Cards?
If you haven't heard of virtual credit cards before, the concept might be confusing at first. Basically, DoNotPay generates a random credit card number that is linked to your card but can't be charged for actual money. The benefits of virtual cards are plentiful.
- Your bank and credit card information stays safe and secure.
- You will not be charged for free trials that you forget to cancel.
- DoNotPay will also generate a fake email address that can be forwarded to your actual email address. This keeps your email secure and your inbox free of pesky spam.
How Do You Use a Virtual Credit Card
Using DoNotPay's virtual credit cards is incredibly simple. In a few simple steps, you will be on your way to enjoying a Slacker premium free trial completely risk-free.
- Search "free trial card" on DoNotPay's website.
- Fill out which company you would like a virtual credit card number for.
- DoNotPay will generate a credit card number, expiration date, and CVV number.
- Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Go to LiveOne’s 30-day free trial.
- Click "Start Free Trial."
- Enter the virtual credit card information on the payment screen.
- Sit back and enjoy your LiveOne streaming experience!
What Other Services Does DoNotPay Offer?
Virtual credit cards are far from the only thing DoNotPay can help with. We strive to save you time and make life easier. To do so, we streamline many of life's daily dilemmas and chores.
Here are just a few of the many ways DoNotPay can help make your life easier:
- Obtain refunds and chargebacks without the hassle
- Cancel memberships and subscriptions
- Get rid of spam mail
- Get rid of spam texts
- Sue anyone or any company in small claims court
- Skip to the front of the line on customer service calls
- Fight parking and speeding tickets
Join DoNotPay today!