How to Sign Up For Rhino Free Trial Without Giving Your Credit Card Info
Rhino is an excellent software for product design, 3D printing, and architecture. It can create, edit, analyze, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids. While you can sign up for a account, you will need to provide your card or payment details.
Although Rhino will promise they won't charge your credit card after the free trial expires, they will charge your card immediately after your free trial ends. But what if you want to try Rhino for free without risking your payment details? Read on to learn how you can use DoNotPay to get a free trial with Rhino without risking your credit card information.
Does Rhino Offer a Free Trial?
Yes! Rhino offers a with full access to the Rhino software. Once the free trial expires, plugins will stop working unless you purchase a license. You can use Rhino's demo version to view Rhino files and other supported file formats.
How Can I Get a Rhino Free Trial?
When registering for a free Rhino account, you will need:
- Your credit card or payment method
- An email
- A password
Rhino will send you your login verification information at an email address you specify, so use one of your own. Here is a step-by-step process of getting a Rhino free trial:
- Sign in or sign up to your Rhino account. You can either sign in with an email, Google, or Facebook account.
- On the dashboard, click on "Rhino Free Trial" and click "Ok."
- Enter your name, email, password, company, customer type, and agree to the terms of service, then click on "Submit."
- After clicking on "Submit," you will be redirected to your Rhino account. After logging in, Rhino has already added all models for free to give you a feel of how it works.
- You can now use Rhino for free and try out all the tools and workflows until 90 days pass.
Keep in mind that you will not be able to save after the free trial, and plugins will stop working unless you purchase a license. When the free trial ends, Rhino will automatically charge your card.
Does Rhino Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
After the 90-day free trial, Rhino will automatically charge your card every month. This can lead you to a nightmare of a billing situation, which is why you need to cancel your free trial 24 hours before the renewal. You can set a reminder to cancel your free trial, or you can use DoNotPay to cancel your Rhino subscription on time.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
With the daily hassles of work, it is hard to keep track of your subscriptions, and you might end up getting charged for a service you don't need. You can avoid automatic Rhino renewal by using DoNotPay's virtual credit card for free trials. It works by generating a random credit card number that isn't connected to your bank account. Once your free trial ends, you won't incur any charges since there are no funds on the card.
DoNotPay's virtual credit card is useful because:
- DoNotPay generates a random number and credit card info that you can use to subscribe to any service
- Once the free trial expires, the service can't charge you because there's no money on that card, so you get unsubscribed automatically
DoNotPay can help you get a virtual credit card for free trials. Just sign up or sign in to your web browser.
How Much Does Rhino Subscription Cost?
Rhino offers a one-time, flat-rate fee starting from $995 with an annual subscription, but provides an 80% discount for students. The prices, however, vary with the type of use. Rhino offers three types of licenses: commercial, students or faculty, and schools.
|Rhino 7 for Windows and Mac
|Students or Faculty
|Schools (30-user lab)
The prices are subject to change with any major upgrades to Rhino. However, the prices do not include sales tax, shipping and handling fees, third-party software, or support tools you might need to use with Rhino.
If you decide to upgrade or update Rhino, you will be charged for the difference. Remember, although Rhino offers a free trial, it has no free version, and you won't be able to use all of its features after the free trial expires.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is a go-to service for helping users manage their bills. But DoNotPay also does more than just help with bills. Other issues you can use DoNotPay for include:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the customer service phone queue
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
now with DoNotPay and enjoy the services today.