How to Start Rhapsody Free Trials With a Virtual Credit Card
Music has an unmatched ability to make life a little bearable. Whether you want to power your way through an intense workout or want to soothe the soul after a long day at work, music will do the job.
Rhapsody has been a mainstay in the music streaming world for years. The digital music streaming service has an extensive catalog that delivers the tunes that keep you entertained all day. A can help you test out if the service is fit for your music needs.
Does Rhapsody Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Rhapsody offers a to new users.
During the free trial period, you can listen to everything and anything from a catalog of more than 16 million tracks. Provided you're a member, you can download your favorite music on compatible MP3 players or up to three devices. As a new member, you can also listen to your favorite track on your PC, Rhapsody app, or through your home audio system for free. These are the services you'll get after upgrading your subscription.
How Can I Get a Rhapsody Free Trial?
If you want to start enjoying the Rhapsody free trial, follow these steps to open an account:
- Go to the Napster website
- Click on "Start Free Trial"
- Key in your email and password to create a user account
- Enter your payment card details and home address
- Rhapsody will send you a confirmation email. Click on it to complete registration.
Your payment card information is needed when creating an account for billing purposes. Although you won't pay anything during the free trial period, you'll only be able to start streaming music on Rhapsody after providing your credit card information.
Does the Rhapsody Free Trial Upgrade Automatically?
Yes, it does. As a new user, you'll get upgraded to a paying subscriber at the end of the free trial period. Often, this happens when you forget to cancel the service. On the last day of the free trial, the subscription amount will get deducted from your bank account.
Rhapsody free trials can get canceled anytime, but this won't affect your access to the service until the trial period ends. If you get upgraded and don't need the service, you can request a refund. Rhapsody only offers refunds on a case-by-case basis. Hence, the chances of getting a refund are minimal.
There's no better way of pursuing a refund from Rhapsody than using DoNotPay. With a 98% success rate, you're almost certain of getting refunded.
Avoid Rhapsody Auto-Renewal with DoNotPay
If you've subscribed to a free trial, the chances are that you will forget to cancel it and end up getting charged. Don't risk your money when you can use a DoNotPay virtual credit card to sign up for Rhapsody free trials.
Here’s how it works:
- Search Free Trial Card on DoNotPay and enter the company you want a free trial for.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy.
When you use the DoNotPay credit card to sign up for a free trial, random payment card details are generated, so you won't have to provide any of your data. The free virtual credit card isn't linked to a bank account, and therefore Rhapsody won't be able to upgrade your subscription. If you forget to cancel the service, you'll get unsubscribed automatically.
How Much Does Rhapsody Cost After the Free Trial?
Rhapsody costs $10 monthly. After subscribing, you can listen to all the music you want from a catalog of over 16 million songs. You also have 24/7 online and offline access to the service.
What Will Rhapsody's Charges Look Like on My Statement?
When Rhapsody starts billing you, their charges might appear on your bank statement like this:
- DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - RHAPSODY*MEMBERSHIP xxx-xxx-6400 CA
- RHAPSODY.COM CA
- Debit Purchase -visa RHAPSODY*membersh888-986-6400ca
- Authorization to RHAPSODY*MEMBERSHIP,888-986-6400,CA,
- RHAPSODY PURCHASE RHAPSODY.COM CA
- RHAPSODY*MEMBERSHIP 8889866400 CA
- RHAPSODY*MEMBERSHIP XXX-XXX-6400 CA
- RHAPSODY, INC.
- Payment to RHAPSODY, Inc.
- RHAPSODY* RHAPSODY.COM CA
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Rhapsody?
Some of the music streaming services you can choose as an alternative to Rhapsody include:
|Seamless desktop-based listening
Multiple subscription plans
|Accessible across multiple devices
Offline and online access
No Streaming Limits
Radio & podcast streaming
Great social networking features
Pandora and Spotify integration
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping you subscribe to Rhapsody and cancel your subscription, DoNotPay can help with:
- Addressing credit card issues
- Addressing robocalls
- Compensation claims for canceled and delayed flights
- Protection against harassment or stalkers
- Membership and subscription cancellations
- Small claims court lawsuits
- Handling parking ticket issues
- Handling difficult bills
- Beating extensive customer service phone queues
- Easy and fast DMV appointment scheduling
Do you need help with any of these issues? to get started.