How to Get a Quicken Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Did you know that you can enjoy Quicken's personal finance management tool free trial without getting charged? The most available option for using their credit card details. However, this method can automatically renew a subscription, leading to more charges. Nevertheless, you need not worry about getting charged after the free trial. DoNotPay offers a perfect solution to curb this problem of paying for a service you are not enjoying using.
Through DoNotPay's free virtual credit card, you can successfully get Quicken free trials and don't get charged. The DoNotPay virtual credit card authenticates the sign-in option without requiring your credit card information needed for a free trial.
This series is meant for you if you aim to get a risk-free Quicken free trial. By reading this series to its end, you will successfully get a without any risk of getting charged for unsatisfying service. So, let's quickly get to know how to get Quicken free trial without getting charged.
Does Quicken Offer A Free Trial?
No, Quicken does not offer a demo or a free trial. It only provides a 30-day risk-free trial where you purchase any package and get a refund after 30 days if you are unsatisfied with their product. The packages available for the risk-free trial include:
Simplifi is a mobile and web app that allows you to manage your weekly finances within five minutes. It comes with many benefits that include; automatic downloading of transactions, adding manual accounts, creating custom saving goals, adding memos and notes to transactions, allowing manual review of transactions, creating income and expenses categories, splitting transactions to track multiple types, and creating tags for groups spending across different categories.
The starter is a desktop app installable on windows and Mac Os that organizes your essential finances. It comes with benefits similar to Simplifi, only that it does not create custom savings goals.
Deluxe is also a desktop app installable on Windows and Mac OS to manage your finances and investments. Its benefits are similar to those of Simplifi, only that it creates an additional feature of what-if analysis.
Premier is a desktop app installable on Windows and Mac OS that maximizes your finances and investments. Its benefits are similar to those of Deluxe.
Home and Business
Quicken Home and Business app is a desktop app only installable on Windows OS. It enables its users to manage homes, businesses, and rentals. Its benefits are exactly like those of Deluxe.
How Can I Get The Quicken Free Trial?
Quicken offers a risk-free trial that you can only use after making the package payment that meets your needs. To get the risk-free trial, the following steps are applicable:
- Step 1: Search for the Quicken website on your browser and select the "Try Now" button under the "Free Trial" section.
- Step 2: Click on the Free trial link and follow the instructions provided by Quicken to complete the registration process.
- Step 3: After completing the registration process, click on the "Buy Now" button. You will be redirected to the Quicken website page, where you can choose from the various packages.
- Step 4: Choose the package that suits your needs and make the payment. Once done, you will receive an email confirmation from Quicken.
- Step 5: Download the Quicken software and start using it.
Does The Quicken Free Trial Automatically Renew Into A Paid Subscription?
Yes, after the 30 days risk-free trial, Quicken automatically makes deductions from your credit card. You can cancel the subscription before 30 days if you no longer need it. Otherwise, you will have to pay the total amount in the next month.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
At times, people forget to unsubscribe from a service they are not enjoying on time. This makes them incur charges for a service they are not enjoying using. DoNotPay has enabled new users to access free trials through a free virtual credit card to avoid this problem. The free virtual card bypasses authentication when signing up for a service you want to get a free trial.
Here are three easy steps to get a Quicken free trial using DoNotPay's free virtual card:
- Search for a free trial on DoNotPay about the Quicken package you want to get a free trial of.
- DoNotPay automatically generates a virtual credit card for the merchant. Copy the virtual card codes displayed on your screen.
- Use the virtual card details to sign up for a free trial and sit back enjoying the financial management benefits of Quicken.
We can help you get more information about DoNotPay's virtual credit card.
How Much Does Quicken Cost After The Free Trial?
The different Quicken packages come with various costs and benefits. The table below summarises various available software packages, their costs, and benefits:
|Subscription Package||Cost Per Year ($)||Benefits|
What Will The Quicken Charges Look Like On My Statement?
The Quicken subscription charges will appear on your bank statement once you decide to keep the service after the trial.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay helps you with almost anything. You can open DoNotPay and get assistance with different problems with a click of a button, including;
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Charging people and companies in small claims court
- Getting rid of spam text messages