The Foolproof Way to Get Out of QuadPay Merchant Fees
If you sell any product online, it's a safe bet that you've heard of (and considered using) QuadPay to help your users pay for their purchases. QuadPay (which is now called Zip) is a mobile app that allows you to pay for your purchases in up to four installments. Because of its easy integration with services such as Shopify and Oracle Commerce and its ease of use for both merchant and seller, it's becoming increasingly popular as a payment method in the United States.
But what are the best ways to lower your ? And how can DoNotPay help your business save money on these fees? This article aims to answer all your questions about these merchant fees.
How Much Does QuadPay Charge Per Transaction?
a variable fee to merchants with each transaction. While the buyer pays nothing extra, the seller of the item pays a flat fee of $0.30 along with 5.9% of the item's purchase price. Many merchants find their increased number of sales to be worth this fee, but it's important to take the merchant fee into consideration when you choose to add QuadPay integration to your shop.
QuadPay Merchant Fees Explained
|Purchase Amount||Merchant Fee|
|Any purchase||5.9% of the item's purchase price, plus $0.30|
How to Avoid QuadPay Merchant Fees on Your Own
There aren't a lot of ways to get out of QuadPay merchant fees on your own. You can contact their customer service department via live chat or email to negotiate a better merchant fee, but unless you're a particularly high-volume seller, your request will likely be denied. If you are a high-volume merchant, you have a much higher chance of getting your QuadPay merchant fees reduced.
Next Steps for Getting Out of QuadPay Merchant Fees if You Can’t Do It Yourself
If you've tried writing to QuadPay support to pay fewer merchant fees and your request has been denied, you may not know where to turn next. This is where DoNotPay comes in. You can use DoNotPay to leverage your relationship with QuadPay in your favor.
By submitting the best possible argument for your case, we can increase your chances of success. Because your request is handled entirely in the app, you don't need to worry about multiple email threads or to save chat transcripts. You can just sit back and let DoNotPay make your case.
How to Avoid QuadPay Merchant Fees With DoNotPay
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to appeal fees:
- Search "appeal fees" on DoNotPay, choose the Fight and Waive Fees product, and select the type of fee you want to appeal.
- Select the merchant you want to appeal fees for and enter the details of your transaction, including an associated account if you have one.
- Submit your case! DoNotPay will generate the best argument for your case and make sure your fee waiver request gets sent to the merchant for processing.
Why Use DoNotPay to Avoid QuadPay Merchant Fees?
- Fast - You can submit your request on your own time, and you don't have to spend time waiting for customer service
- Easy - Because everything is handled within the app, you don't have to fill out forms or keep special track of what you've done. The DoNotPay app handles that for you.
- Successful - We have a proven track record of reducing or even waiving fees across a huge variety of platforms
DoNotPay isn't just about helping you reduce merchant fees on transactions, either. With the Chargeback Instantly product, you can request chargebacks on items within the app, and with the Item Return Request product, you can request to return purchased items. Both of these can come in very handy when the item you bought wasn't quite as described.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Touch of a Button
It isn't just QuadPay that DoNotPay can help you with, but all companies and merchants such as
Whether you're looking to save money on charges on your checking account or you want to avoid paying airline baggage fees at American Airlines and Spirit Airlines, DoNotPay can assist you. The app can even help you get out of paying your HOA dues and reduce your fees when trading cryptocurrency.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
As the world's first robot lawyer, DoNotPay can do much more than reducing your . The app can help you with a variety of bureaucratic tasks, as well as save you buckets of money along the way. DoNotPay can:
- Help you establish a power of attorney
- Create virtual credit cards so you can avoid being charged after free trials
- Request certified copies of any birth, marriage, and death certificate
- Help you apply for tourist visas
- Claim missing money that is owed to you
- Help appeal parking tickets in any city
And much, much more. Find out all the things DoNotPay can do for you by downloading the app today.