How to Get Public Data Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
PublicData.com is a fantastic resource for looking up public records. There are many searchable records to choose from, such as criminal records, DMV records, unclaimed property, and several others. It is such a valuable resource, that many people wonder if .
To put it briefly, Public Data does not offer a free trial period. Any use of their services requires a paid subscription. However, there may be some .
Why Doesn’t Public Data Offer a Free Trial?
- Public Data does have a "demo" feature, but this doesn't retrieve any public records for you.
- Public Data has never released an official statement as to why they don't offer free trials.
- One possible reason is that most individual searches can be completed quickly and easily. This would result in Public Data not being able to earn any revenue.
- Public Data is a no-frills website. It seems fitting that they wouldn't adopt new eCommerce trends.
How Can I Get a Public Data Free Trial?
There is no guaranteed way to get a free trial with public data, but this might be worth a try:
- Simply ask Public Data if they'd be willing to offer a few free searches so you can test out their product before paying.
- You can email Public Data at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also call Public Data at 1-877-762-6266. They are available Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Central Standard Time.
- Public Data also has a "$100 bounty" program. Anytime you find an unredacted SSN of a living person on a document, you can report it to Public Data to receive $100. You can read the full details of the $100 bounty on their website.
- If you collect enough bounties, the service will pay for itself.
What Is a Virtual Credit Card and Can It Help Me Get a Free Trial With Public Data?
- A virtual credit card is similar to a burner phone.
- A random credit card number will be generated to pay for a service.
- Your actual credit card details will be linked to the virtual credit card, so you will still pay for the transaction.
- After the transaction, the virtual credit card is destroyed.
- This helps keep your actual credit card private, instead of having your credit card details floating on a company's database that is at risk of data breaches.
- DoNotPay has virtual credit cards designed to access free trials without the risk of being charged after the free trial period.
- Since Public Data doesn't offer free trials, this virtual credit card won't work to prevent charges after a free trial period.
What Free Trial Services Will DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card Work For?
- Our virtual credit cards will work on just about any service that offers a free trial.
- The virtual credit card will automatically cancel itself after signing up, so you never have to worry about being charged.
- You can use a virtual credit card for countless free trials, like Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime, and countless other services.
- Using a virtual credit card also keeps you safe from data breaches.
- If a company is hacked that only has data on the virtual credit card and not your actual credit card, you have nothing to worry about.
- Since the digital credit card automatically cancels, it can only be used once.
How Much Does a Public Data Membership Cost?
Public Data has a variety of plans based on if you are a business or an individual, and how often you plan on searching.
|Individual Monthly||$14.68/ month||600 monthly look-ups|
|High Usage Monthly||$24.86 / month||1250 monthly look-ups|
|Individual Annual||$34.86 / year||700 annual look-ups|
|Business Monthly||$85/month||5,700 monthly look-ups|
|Business 1,200||$120/ year||1,200 annual look-ups|
|Business 3,000||$250/ year||3,000 annual look-ups|
|Business 10,000||$500/year||10,000 annual look-ups|
What Are Some Alternatives to Public Data?
- Public Records Search. A great option for searching for criminal backgrounds
- Search Public Records. More broad search results that include financial records like bankruptcy, liens, etc.
- Case text. Even more detailed search inquiries, like aircraft records and domain registrations
- Official state websites. Most states have online databases that are completely free. They can be a little tricky to learn, but you can't beat the price.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
You can open DoNotPay can help you with almost anything! Including:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting rid of spam text messages