How to Get a Peacock Premium With a Virtual Credit Card
Peacock is the streaming service provided by NBC Universal. Its premium plan has over 100,000 hours of content, leaving many people wondering if they can get a Peacock .
Peacock does have a completely free plan, but it only has about 40% of the content and comes with ads. It does require creating an account, and we can help you if you forgot your password.
As for getting a free trial of Peacock premium, the company recently discontinued its free trial promotion. While they used to offer a free 7-day trial for everyone and a 90-day trial for select Google and Android customers, these promotions no longer exist.
Will the Peacock Premium Free Trial Return?
NBC Universal has made no public comment if the free trial will ever return. We wouldn't be surprised if the free trial option returns should NBC Universal need to boost their paying subscriber count.
In all likelihood, a offer would be extended to those already signed up for the free version of Peacock, since an email address is required.
How to Sign Up for the Free Version of Peacock
Signing up for a Peacock free version is easy, you just need to follow these steps:
- Visit Peacock's plan page
- Select the free version on the far left side
- You will need to create an account and provide information like your email, name, gender, birth year, and zip code
- Those are the only steps needed to create an account. It can be done in under 5 minutes
The free version comes with limited features. You can definitely get more when you sign up for the premium versions, which you can see below.
|Peacock Premium||$4.99/ month||
|Peacock Premium Plus||$9.99/month||
What Is a Virtual Credit Card and Will It Help Me Get a Free Trial With Peacock?
A virtual credit card is generated online and will stop working after it is used once. A randomly authentic credit card number will be generated for single-use tied to an actual account for payment. If you’d like to get your hands on one, DoNotPay has got you covered.
You will be able to:
- Generate a new credit card number with each use
- Make it impossible for a subscription service to auto-renew your membership
- Keeps your identity safe
- Avoid subscriptions showing up on your credit card statement
The virtual credit cards won't be tied to your actual account and they're exclusively for free trials. By using a DoNotPay’s virtual credit card, you don't have to worry about getting charged after your free trial expires.
What Free Trial Services Will DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card Work For?
DoNotPay's free virtual credit card will work on just about any service that does offer a free trial. There are dozens of video streaming services that still have a free trial option and require a credit card. You can count on DoNotPay so you can enjoy the perks of a virtual credit card!
What Are Some Alternatives to Peacock?
There is a wide range of options available for premium channels online, here’s to name a few that you can choose from:
|Dove Channel||$4.99/month||Provides a mixture of new family content and old favorites. It favors all members of the household, including kids.|
|VidAngel||$9.99/month||Works with your current Prime and Netflix account to filter out the violence, sexuality, and coarse language common in many movies and
|Netflix||$9.99 - $19.99/month||It is among the top popular homes for entertainment collected globally.|
|Disney+||$8 - $20/month||Unlimited stories from Pixar, National Geographic, Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney. A premium ad-free experience.|
|Paramount+||$5/month for the ad-supported
$10/month for the ad-free
|Breaking news, live sports, and plenty of entertainment. You can stream over 30,000 full episodes, including favorites from Smithsonian Channel, MTV, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and CBS.|
|Hulu||$6.99/month||Enjoy thousands of TV shows and movies with your own personalized plan.|
|HBO Max||$14.99/month||It combines all the offerings of HBO and exclusive Max Originals.|
|Amazon Prime TV||$12.99/month||Watch sports, movies, and TV, including most of Amazon Originals.|
Different channels offer different content, most of them have exclusive series and movies. Just pick out what suits you best and you’re good to go.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
If you find yourself looking for assistance with whatever legal troubles you’re having, you can check out DoNotPay’s other money-saving services:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting revenge on robocalls
today to enjoy DoNotPay and get your own Peacock Free Trial, worry-free.