How to Connect With a Noble Correctional Institution Inmate
Noble Correctional Institution resides in Caldwell, Ohio. The facility that opened in 1996 now holds more than 2,000 inmates at any given time. Under Warden Jay Forshey's care, the inmates receive access to numerous programs, such as the Canine Care Program and Carpentry Career Enhancement.
If you're looking to connect with an inmate at this facility, you can attempt to do so on your own or utilize DoNotPay's services for faster communication.
Contact Details for NCI
NCI encourages literacy with their Reading Room. It allows an inmate volunteer to read to those children who come to visit their parents. Arts and crafts supplies are also set up in the area.
Inmates at NCI are also able to participate in a variety of other community service projects. Assistance with gardening, vehicle repair, Habitat for Humanity, creating decorations, assisted living, and more are handled by those lower level inmates who are non-violent and have the skills to help.
|Physical Address||Noble Correctional Institution
15708 Mcconnellsville Rd.
Caldwell, OH 43724
|Phone Number||(740) 732-5188|
|Website||Noble Correctional Institution (ohio.gov)|
|Noble Correctional Institution (facebook.com)|
How Can I Communicate Myself?
You have various methods for communication when you're trying to reach an inmate at NCI. Utilize any that you feel comfortable with at any given time.
Send your mail to:
- Inmate Name & Number
- 15708 McConnelsville Road
- Caldwell, OH 43724
Never send anything inappropriate, violent, threatening, or pertaining to drugs, alcohol, or abuse. Workers in the mailroom inspect each letter carefully. If you send things that should not be in the envelope, such as contraband or improper communications, you may be restricted from sending further mail.
Wait for a Phone Call
Once your inmate gets your phone number approved on their calling list, they can place a 15-minute phone call to you. They may get more time if no one else is waiting to use the phone, but typically not more than 30 minutes at once.
Your loved one must pay for these phone calls. Adding money to their account can help them afford to speak to you more often.
Visitation days are Wednesday through Sunday. You must make a reservation to attend. You must also apply for approval first. You may be able to set up your appointment anytime between 8 am and 3 pm, although certain housing units may have a designated timeframe to visit.
Always get the correct information from your loved one before attempting to make your appointment. You could be turned away.
Video visits are available as well. These are allowed seven days per week, but at various timeframes:
- 7:30 to 10:30 am
- 12:30 to 3:30 pm
- 5:30 to 8:30 pm
You must schedule yourself for video visits as well, and the same rules will apply. This means you cannot wear or speak of anything inappropriate.
Can I Send Money?
Approved visitors can send money to inmates. One visitor may only send up to $400 per month and $200 at most in one transaction. You may send money:
- Using JPay's money order deposit slip
Send your money order and deposit slip to JPay, along with a copy of your driver's license to verify your identity
- Through the ConnectNetwork website You can create an account and add funds using your debit or credit card.
- Via telephone Call 1-888-988-4PMT (4768) and follow the prompts. Make sure to include SITE ID 86. You'll be charged a transaction fee but can deposit funds from a credit or debit card for convenience.
Connecting With DoNotPay's Assistance
Noble Correctional Institution inmates can be reached promptly with DoNotPay's help. We'll get you connected in just a few simple steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
DoNotPay can help you connect with inmates across the country.
What Else Will DoNotPay Help Me Accomplish?
DoNotPay helps you connect with inmates across the country, whether they're at Noble Correctional Institution or elsewhere. However, we'll also assist you with a variety of other services, including:
- Finding senior living assistance for an elderly family member
- Jumping the phone queue when you're trying to reach customer service
- Unsubscribing from emails
- Learning about prepaid virtual credit cards
DoNotPay is here to help with any of your needs, no matter how big or small.