How to Get Newspaper Archives Free Trial Without Using a Credit Card
Newspaper Archives is a subscription-based service that offers online access to a select assortment of historical American and foreign newspapers. Images of magazine pages can be retrieved and saved using the site's browse and search functions. .
Taking advantage of a free trial can be both good and bad. Good in the essence that you are given a chance to try out a service over a period to figure out if you need that service or not, and bad in the essence that when you register for a free trial, you are expected to cancel the subscription before the termination date if the service is not what you needed. Failure to cancel a subscription will result in your credit card being charged immediately after the trial period elapses.
DoNotPay, however, has a free virtual credit that you can use to register for a free trial and never have to worry about the service provider deducting charges from your credit card.
How to Register for Newspaper Archives Free Trial
Go to the trial registration page and submit your email address to get a free trial. You can either pay in full (skipping the trial) or sign up for the free trial at this moment.
After you input your email, the next step will take you to the trial activation page, where you'll be asked for your credit card information. There is no way to get the free trial without giving your credit card information.
If you don't want to continue with your subscription, you should discontinue before the end of your current period. You'll be charged the total amount (6 or 12 months) if you don't.
How to Cancel Newspaper Archives Subscription
Currently, the company asks you to terminate subscriptions in one of two ways:
1. Using the platform's "My Billing" webpage.
2. Contact customer care via email.
Customer support is currently confined to business hours. Sending an email six days into your free trial term isn't something recommendable.
It would be best to terminate your subscription at the beginning of the trial so that you don't have to be late in reaching customer support. If you need customer service, this means you'll have to wait until the weekend.
You should use both techniques of canceling. To cancel your membership, go to the payment page of the site. Then, as soon as possible, send a cancellation email.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
You can take advantage of DoNotPays virtual credit card to secure your actual credit and also ensure your information privacy.
How Much Does Newspaper Archive Subscription Cost After the Trial?
offers a variety of subscription options based on how many months you pay in advance:
- Payments are normally $19.95 each month.
- The average cost of a 6-month term is $74.95 (about $12.50 per month).
- Typically, a 12-month contract costs $139.80 (about $11.65 per month).
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Newspaper Archives?
Some alternatives for Newspaper Archives include
|Contains more than 200 million items (magazine images and articles) and 4,345 titles worldwide. You can search through many collections at the same time.
|A project of the Library of Congress contains approximately 17.6 million pages and 3,300 volumes from 48 states. Easy to use UI that is constantly growing, albeit at a snail's pace.
|Google News Archive
|This contains over 2,500 newspapers from the United States and Canada. However, these newspapers are still available; however, the search tool is limited to newspapers published after 1970. Even though these are the restrictions, some pages from before 1970 may find their way in. This is a big shame because this is a sizable collection of hitherto digitized smaller publications.
How to Avoid Getting Charged After a Free Trial Period
It's all too easy to forget to terminate a free trial and end up paying for a service you don't need. Here are a few things you can do to ensure that this never occurs to you again.
- Set a reminder: Don't put off canceling your subscription until the last possible moment. For one thing, finding the withdrawal instructions may take a few moments, causing you to miss the deadline. The more significant issue is that many services will still bill you if you terminate less than 24 hours ahead of your free trial.
- Use a virtual credit: A virtual credit card cannot be billed, so you will be alright even if you forget to cancel a subscription.
- Cancel: You should terminate the subscription immediately after registering for a free trial if you don't find the service suitable for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
We offer various other services, including:
- Dealing with your credit card issues.
- Managing subscriptions.
- Connecting you with customer care representatives fast.
- Taking revenge on robocalls.
- Suing in small claims court.
- Scheduling DMV appointments.
- Demanding refunds from delayed or canceled flights.
- Contesting your parking tickets.
- Handling your unpaid bills issue.
- Helping you protect yourself from harassment and stalking.
- Requesting chargebacks and refunds from companies.
- Getting rid of spam messages.
- Registering for free trials.
Contact us at DoNotPay today to secure your virtual credit card.