How To Get a Free Trial of Mudfish With a Virtual Credit Card
Mudfish is a VPN mostly used by the gaming community. It is a service that allows you to have higher speeds and improved gaming at an affordable price.
does not require you to give your credit card number to try the service. However, many free trial offers do. If you forget to cancel, it can be a hassle to get your money back. DoNotPay eliminates the need to remember to cancel using a virtual credit card. Let's look at how DoNotPay can save you hundreds in forgotten free trial fees.
The Mudfish Free Trial Explained
, but instead, they offer free credits to try the service. When you verify your email, you will receive a small number of credits which can then be used to try out the service.
Also, you are not required to supply a credit card to receive the credits and there is no renewal process. You will simply pay for the service if you want to use it beyond the free credits that are offered.
Steps to Sign Up for the Free Credits Offered?
To receive your free credits, you will need to set up your account and verify your email address. Here are the steps necessary to create an account:
- Head over to the Mudfish website and navigate to create an account.
- Once you have created your account, open your email and follow the link sent to verify your email account.
- Once you have verified your email, you will now have access to a small number of credits that you can use however you like.
Does Mudfish Renew Automatically?
Since this is a pay-as-you-go type of service, there is no auto-renew associated with Mudfish. However, if you are interested in using the service beyond the initial free credits, you will need to purchase additional credits.
If you have already purchased credits, Mudfish will process refunds requests if:
- The transaction is completed within 1 week.
- Or the refund request for the balance if your payment date is passed over 1 week.
Avoid the Hassle of Forgetting to Cancel a Free Trial With DoNotPay
Mudfish is one of the few exceptions where you can try a service truly risk-free. Since you don't have to supply your credit card information, there is no chance of forgetting to cancel and getting charged.
However, that is not always the case. Many free trials require a credit card to sign up. With the use of a virtual credit card, DoNotPay will eliminate the possibility of being charged for a service that you don't want or need.
Here is how the virtual credit card works:
- Sign up for your free trial.
- When credit card information is required, simply go to the DoNotPay website and get your virtual credit card information. We will generate a virtual card number, expiration, and CVV code for you to enter for your free trial.
- When the free trial period ends, the subscription will not renew because there is no money on the card.
What Is the Cost of Mudfish?
Mudfish issues credits and those credits are used based on PPT (Pay-Per-Traffic). This plan charges mudfish credits based on how much data (traffics) are used. You buy the credits up front, and those credits are used accordingly. Here is a price breakdown of the Mudfish service.
|$2.99||24.0 GB of traffic|
|$4.99||40.1 GB of traffic|
|$9.99||80.3 GB of traffic|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can not only help with free trials, but we can also help with:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Contesting parking tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
Mudfish is a great alternative VPN for gamers who are looking for game enhancement but not so concerned with the security enhancements of a VPN. It is affordable and available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Firefox, Chrome, and routers.
However, if you choose a service that requires a credit card for a free trial, let DoNotPay eliminate the need to remember to cancel. Many companies offer free trials hoping that customers will forget to cancel. Unfortunately, many companies also will not offer a refund for the charge on your credit card, they will simply allow you to continue using the service until the next renewal date.
With the use of a virtual credit card, there is no need to worry about fighting to get your money back if you happen to forget to cancel before the trial period ends. You can simply sit back, relax, enjoy your free trial and never have to think about it again!