How to Get a mSpy Free Trial without Giving Your Credit Card Information
If you need to mind the websites that your children are viewing, mSpy can help you keep track of the websites they visit and where they go with their phones. You might run a small business and need to know the websites your employees' visit on company phones, and you know a mSpy free trial can help.
If you're considering a , one of your biggest concerns is being charged after the free trial period ends. It isn't a problem signing up for the free trial, but how do you avoid being charged once it ends. You need help keeping track of the end date of the free trial or some other option. The DoNotPay app can help.
Does mSpy Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, mSpy does offer a seven-day free trial. However, they make it hard to locate this option when you sign up online. Your first step requires you to set up an account after hitting the "Try Now" button, and as part of the account setup, they ask you to go ahead and choose a subscription plan.
You'll need to work hard to get a free trial and avoid charges on your credit card or debit card. DoNotPay has a solution for you.
How Can I Get a mSpy Free Trial?
Here are the steps to get a :
- Navigate to the free trial page on mSpy’s website.
- Once you arrive at the right webpage, you'll need to create your account.
- Provide your email address and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select the type of device you want to monitor or opt to decide later.
- You'll need to select one of the subscription plans, although you can change the plan later if you like.
- The website wants your credit card info, so they can charge you after the free trial period
- Check your email for the information to set up the app on the phone you want to track.
Does the mSpy Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, the mSpy free trial automatically renews after seven days into a paid subscription. With such a short time frame, it's easy to lose track of when you need to cancel as you get used to the app and begin to explore the basics of what the app can do. The owners of mSpy offer a free trial because they know that many people will forget to cancel and not make a big deal over it.
How to Avoid Automatic Subscription Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
The best way to get a free trial with mSpy and avoid being charged is to get a virtual credit card through the DoNotPay app. It only takes a few minutes to create a virtual credit card with DoNotPay, and you can use it for mSpy and avoid charges to your credit card later on. Here are four benefits of a virtual credit card:
- You will not receive surprise charges on your real credit card.
- mSpy won’t have your real credit card information, so it stays protected.
- You will be automatically unsubscribed from the subscription.
- You can sign up for free trials anywhere, risk-free.
How Much Does mSpy Cost After the Trial?
After the free trial of mSpy, the app automatically charges you for the subscription plan that you chose during the account setup phase. The three choices include:
|mSpy Subscription Length
|$48.99 per month
|$27.99 per month
|$11.66 per month
You save money with the longer plans, and you're charged for all the months in your plan at one time.
What Will mSpy's Charges Look Like on My Statement?
Since you need discretion when you're using mSpy to track a child, spouse, or employee, you're naturally curious about the way the charges for the app will appear on your credit card statement. The charge for the mSpy app will appear on your credit card statement under the name of PayPro. This is the company that mSpy uses to process its payments, and it offers you a little cover if anyone looks at your bills.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to mSpy?
You might think that mSpy is a little pricey, or you might wonder if there are similar apps out there with more features. There are a few alternatives to the mSpy app, and some that are more specialized, depending on your needs. Here are a few to consider:
- Auto Forward
Get More Hassle-Free Solutions From DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you with almost anything, including:
- Chargebacks and refunds when there's a problem with a credit card
- Help when you want to cancel a membership or subscription service that you no longer use
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
Sign up for a mSpy free trial and avoid charges when you use a virtual credit card created by DoNotPay today.