How to Contact Inmates at Moore, C. Transfer Facility
Known as "Moore, C.," the Choice Moore Transfer Facility is a medium security prison in Bonham, Texas. If you are looking to get in touch with an inmate there, whether a friend or loved one, you may find yourself overwhelmed at first.
How should you go about writing to a prisoner? Is there a special way you need to address the envelope? Can you send money? A care package? What about inmate visits? DoNotPay is here to help you iron out all the confusing details and simplify your communication.
Moore, C. Transfer Facility General Information
In order to stay connected with an inmate at Choice Moore Transfer Facility in Fannin County, TX, you may want a bit of background information.
houses 1,224 inmates, many of them (as the name indicates), in transit to other facilities.
Transfer Facilities like Moore, C., mainly house offenders with recent convictions right after leaving jail. They also hold inmates on their way to or from court and those being transferred from one prison to another. Offenders may remain at a Transfer Facility for up to six months while classification and intake documents get finalized.
Inmates at Moore can work within the facility, and a small number of them have entered work-release programs in the local community. Moore also offers training and educational opportunities.
Contact Info for Moore, C. Transfer Facility
1700 North FM 87
Bonham, TX 75418
Contacting and Supporting Inmates at Choice Moore Transfer Facility
You have several options to contact and support inmates at Moore, C.
- Writing letters. Using the Inmate Mailing Address in the section above, send a letter to your inmate through the U.S. Mail.
- Making phone calls. Eligible inmates can avail themselves of the Offender Telephone System (OTS) in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice to place phone calls.
- Sending money. For a service fee, you can send an inmate at Moore, C. money through a service called JPAY. You will need a Visa/Mastercard or a debit card backed by either.
- Planning visits. Before you plan a visit, you must fill out an application form. Only once that has been approved can you schedule a visitation.
When sending mail to an inmate at Moore, C. Transfer Facility, be sure you address your letter correctly or it may not be received by your loved one.
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID Number
Choice Moore Transfer Facility
1700 North FM 87
Bonham, TX 75418
Planning a Visit to Moore, C.
If and when your application to visit has been approved, you'll want to plan your visit very carefully.
First, pay attention to dress code recommendations, including:
- Avoiding clothing that is tight-fitting or see-through.
- Keeping shorts and skirts no more than three inches above the knee.
- Wearing closed-toed shoes.
- Keeping your back, shoulders, and stomach covered.
Second, if you have any questions or concerns, be sure to address them before the day of the visit. You can do so by calling the Ombudsman Visitation Hotline at (936) 437-4927 or toll free at (844) 476-1289.
Get in Touch With Your Loved Ones with DoNotPay
DoNotPay has the easiest way to contact inmates at Moore, C. Transfer Facility
Simply gather the pertinent info you know about the inmate, including the name of the prison (in this case, Choice Moore Transfer Facility), their name and ID number, and let us take it from there. With our "Connect with an Inmate" product, we can help you figure out how to send mail, get them magazines, send money, arrange for jailhouse weddings, and more.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friend
Since, Moore, C. Transfer facility only holds inmates temporarily, your friend or loved one may have moved to another prison or jail. In this case you will want to send your letters to the correct facility. DoNotPay, can find any inmate in the U.S. prison system and ensure your letter gets to the correct location.
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
Leave the rest to us!
DoNotPay Can Help
Helping you stay in touch with prisoners at Moore, C. is just the tip of the iceberg. There are so many other things DoNotPay can help you accomplish.
- How to jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- How to sue people and companies in small claims court
- How to schedule a DMV appointment fast and easy
- How to get refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- How to get revenge on robocalls
- How to contest parking tickets
- How to deal with bills you are unable to pay
- How to protect yourself from stalking and harassment
Come learn all about our amazing products and services.