Get Macrostax Free Trial Without Using Your Credit Card
Macrostax is a personalized app for macro counting, designed to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. It provides customized meal plans, healthy macro-friendly recipes, and automatic meal logging that easily syncs with your fitness tracker.
Before you subscribe to the paid subscription, it's recommended to try out a to gauge its strengths, weaknesses, and whether it's a good fit for your lifestyle.
Unfortunately, you will run into a wall when starting a Macrostax free trial without using your credit card. If you want to try the free trial without risking your card info, you can use DoNotPay's virtual credit card to avoid getting charged. Read on to learn how.
Does Macrostax Offer a Free Trial?
No. Due to the individual-specific front-loaded info, doesn't offer a free trial. However, if you are already enrolled in Macrostax, you can cancel your monthly membership at any time with one click without incurring any penalties. This will also cancel all your future pre-authorized payments. There are three pricing options for Macrostax:
Yearly ($9.99/ month billed annually)
The yearly subscription is Macrostax's best value and, for many subscribers, is the best option. It's only $9.99/month, and you can get a 50% off by paying in advance. You gain access to Macrostax's features and all new updates released every month.
Month-to-Month ($19.99/ month)
For some, the yearly subscription might be too expensive, or one prefers to pay monthly. Paying monthly is also a good option if you only plan on using it for a short duration. For only $19.99 per month, you get free upgrades, and you can cancel anytime you want without penalty.
If you know you'll be using Macrostax for life, paying the one-time fee of $199 is a great option. You get unlimited access to Macrostax's features, and you'll never have to pay again. The only downside is that discounts do not apply, which is the final sale price.
How Can I Get a Macrostax Free Trial?
Since Macrostax doesn't offer a free trial, they have provided a Macrostax App demo video to show you how the app works. It's a great way to see if it's a good fit for you. To subscribe to Macrostax, you can sign up for the monthly subscription for $19.99 per month to try it out, and then you can upgrade to the yearly subscription after getting a detailed overview of the features and perks that come with the purchase. Here are the steps to follow to get the monthly subscription:
- Visit Macrostax's website and click on "Sign In" or "Sign UP Now" if you don't have an account.
- Enter your email address and password, then click on the "Create Account" button.
- If you are not logged in, you will see a login screen to enter your email address and password. Click on the "Login" button to proceed.
- Select the "Month-to-Month" plan from the dashboard and click on "Get this plan."
- Click "Get Started" to accept the terms.
- Enter your billing information and click on "Continue Making Payments."
- Select the monthly installment plan from the billing screen and choose your preferred payment source. You can use a debit card or credit card.
- Complete the remaining steps, and you will be automatically billed $19.99 every month for as long as you remain an active user.
Once you complete the registration process and turn on your account, you will receive an email with confirmation instructions. Throughout this process, you may opt-in to receive Macrostax's promotional and marketing emails.
Does the Macrostax Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
While Macrostax offers no free trial, your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month, and your credit card will be charged. By enrolling in a paid subscription, your renewal will be automatic unless you cancel the subscription 24 hours before the next billing cycle.
Due to the nature of the digital content and front-loaded individual-specific information, the company doesn't offer any refunds for any reason. You can prevent future charges by canceling your subscription within the app.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
With many other things to worry about, remembering to cancel your monthly subscription is a hassle. This results in a cycle of auto-renewals that significantly eat up your budget. If you want to enjoy a Macrostax monthly subscription without worrying about automatic renewals, DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card offers a clever and convenient way to do it.
Our free trial credit card isn't linked to your bank account and works just like a regular credit card. DoNotPay generates a random credit card number you can use when registering for a free trial. Here is how the card works:
- DNP generates a random number and credit card info you can use to register for any service
- When the free trial expires, the service can't charge you because there's no money on that card, so you get unsubscribed automatically.
Search DoNotPay on your to see how you can use our virtual credit card for your free trials.
Macrostax offers three different payment plans, "Month-To-Month," "12 Months," and "Lifetime." Each of the subscription plans provides full access to all features and tools.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay offers convenient and super-easy solutions to help Americans solve all kinds of daily tasks. Whether you need to dispute a parking ticket or get compensation for canceled flights, DoNotPay is always available. Here is a list of several other tasks we can help you solve:
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
If you want to see DoNotPay in action, search for DoNotPay on your and give it a try!