Get Lucidchart Free Trial Securely With a Virtual Credit Card
Lucidchart is a web-based intelligent diagramming application that empowers teams to combine diagramming and data visualization and collaborate to align their insights to facilitate understanding and accelerate innovation. Many teams use the application to drive teamwork and improve productivity.
Just like many other workplace tools and strategies, what works for one team may not necessarily work for another. So, instead of spending a lot of money paying for a service you are not sure will work for your team, you should capitalize on free trials as much as you can. is one of the best tools out there that will help you get free trials without being charged. Read along for more information on this.
What Does Lucidchart Do?
The following are the main functions of Lucidchart:
|Lucidchart allows individuals and teams to easily map out their current position, find out what is missing, and strategize for the future.
|Through using a common visual language, the application helps teams to improve their communication, thus assisting them in their decision-making.
|Using Lucidchart, teams are able to bring many ideas and plans to life, thus propelling the business in a good direction.
|Lucidchart gets everyone in the team on the same page. The tool allows team members to remain aligned and make better decisions for the future. Lucidchart also allows users to share and view each other's diagrams in real-time, making work easy. The application allows you to communicate with your team members anywhere, anytime. Using the software, furthermore, you can add live data to your presentation.
Does Lucidchart Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, you can get a free trial with Lucidchart. The platform offers a 7-day trial for users to test out the application. Once the trial period is over, your diagrams will remain on Lucidchart's server, but the system will downgrade your account to free status, with fewer features.
How To Get Lucidchart Free Trial by Yourself
Follow these steps to start your Lucidchart free trial today:
- Head to the trial page on the company's website
- Open a new account. After entering your work email and password, select "Register". Alternatively, you can sign up with your Google or Office 365 account.
- To complete the registration, you will be prompted to reset your password. After filling out your full name and password, select Complete Registration.
- You will then confirm your account by clicking on the welcome email link you received from Lucidchart. Select Complete Registration.
- You will now be automatically signed in to your personal account on Lucidchart. Since you are currently using a free account, on the top right side of your page, select "Try Premium Free" to start enjoying your free trial.
- You will be directed to the subscriptions page to select your most preferred plan. The basic plan is $4.95 per month, Pro is $9.95 per month, and you can get team plans at $20 per month.
- For example, to start a pro trial, you will select Pro Trials from your options. You can cancel your trial at any time. You will also receive a reminder before the end of your trial.
- Key in your credit or debit card details to begin your free trial with the premium features.
- Select Start Premium trial to start enjoying the great services.
Please note that if you forget to cancel your free trial, you will be automatically billed for the month.
Use DoNotPay To Avoid Auto-renewal Charges
Most online platforms use free trials to lure people into long-term contracts that are almost impossible to get out of. Worse still, they make it very hard to get a refund once you are not satisfied with their product. This is why free trials are so important. If you want to take a Lucidchart free trial, do not give out your real name or credit card information. Use DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card. There are many advantages to doing this, such as:
- The virtual credit card protects your identity
- A unique number is generated with every use
- Since the virtual credit card has no money, the service provider will not be able to automatically charge you.
You may use your virtual credit card for so much more than getting on free trials, which is great. Get that extra layer of protection today by using DoNotPay's virtual credit card.
How Else Can DoNotPay Serve You?
Don't forget other great products that DoNotPay has to offer. Notable examples are:
- Helping you get your money back for delayed or canceled flights
- Helping you fight parking tickets
- Helping you manage your bills
- Helping you protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Helping you with refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Helping you get rid of spam mail forever
- Helping you get rid of spam text messages
If the idea of clearing up clutter in your life and saving a lot of time while at it sounds enticing to you, for a DoNotPay account for free today.