How to Get a Lifesum Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Living and eating healthier sometimes depends on your personality and goals. For many, it's about shedding weight by following a keto or low-calorie diet. For others, it's adjusting to drinking enough water, vegan eating, or maintaining weight. Some may even shift to a high-protein diet that works with an exercise regimen.
Lifesum is a mobile fitness app for reshaping your diet, even if you want to go keto or lose weight. Users can know what it means to live a healthy life through it. Lifesum honors dietary requirements and has many recommendations and suggestions to help you meet your goal.
Does Lifesum Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, that falls between 7-30 days to get customers' attention. That way, you can purchase the product you desire. The platform allows customers to compare their products with other competitors.
During the 30-day free trial, you can test and decide if you want to buy after the period. Lifesum doesn't charge during this period, and they won't force you to buy it after the end of the trial.
How Can I Get a Lifesum Free Trial?
Creating a Lifesum account is simple. If you want to get a , follow the steps below
- Visit Lifesum.com homepage.
- Download the app.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Open the free trial page and fill in your personal information.
Below are some possible questions that you might come across while registering.
- Weight goal (if you want to gain, lose, or maintain)
Once you finish filling in all the required information, you can start enjoying your free trial.
Can Lifesum Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Immediately when your free trial ends, your account will automatically renew into a paid subscription. To prevent that, you need to cancel it before the trial ends.
How DoNotPay Virtual Card Can Help Stop the Automatic Withdrawal
Many platforms promise their customers that they won't debit them during a free trial. But, once the offer expires, they charge their cards. These things happen because some individuals forget to cancel their trial and get debited for a service they don't want or didn't use. Do you want to sign up for any trial without getting charged in the end?
How Can I Sign Up for Free Trials Without Getting Charged?
DoNotPay virtual credit cards can help you at this point. With DoNotPay's free virtual credit card, you can sign up for free trials since they can boycott authentication. Thus, there's no need to disturb yourself concerning any charges on your account because the card won't process any. That way, your credit card info is protected, and you also get the assurance of no debit for unwanted payments.
Even if you don't remember to cancel your subscription, your bank account is safe. DoNotPay’s virtual credit cards won't leave room for any payment to go through. As such, you don't need to worry about remembering when to unsubscribe for a free trial. Get your free virtual credit card, sign up for your desired trial, and never get burdened over any cancellation.
Note that the card will become inactive after using it once. Also, you can't make actual purchases with it. The reason for the card is to help you prevent unwanted charges.
How DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card Works?
- Search free trial card on DoNotPay and enter the company you want a free trial for.
- We'll automatically generate a virtual credit card that you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details shown on your screen.
- Use the card to sign up for your free trial and sit back to relax and enjoy.
How Does Lifesum Cost After a Free Trial?
Lifesum doesn't have monthly offers in the US. But some markets offer a premium account for $7.50 monthly.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Lifesum?
Lifesum is cost-effective, with different deals frequently. But there're some popular alternatives to it.
|Has an online community support
|Has an online group and offers one-on-one coaching
|$59 per quarter
|Provides detailed meal plans
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can handle many issues besides helping you sign up for a risk-free trial. We can assist you with many other issues including
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Contesting parking tickets
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with bills you cannot pay
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
To sign up for a Lifesum free trial risk-free, contact DoNotPay.